Picnic hangout

Darcy pov :the next morning I got up dress have breakfast leave the note and go to stolas house I teleport there I knocked the door when the door open it was blizt he smirk*

Blitz : "nice to see you again*wink at Darcy ** he said *

Darcy : blushing*yeah yeah**she said *

*we walk in stolas saw us he smiled*

Stolas : " hello Angel so what would you like to do today* *he said *

*Darcy started think than got an idea*

darcy : how about the park it have a lovely garden and maybe we can have lunch there and we can look at stars today *she said smiling *

*stolas smiled*

Stolas : ~ angel that sound a lovely idea what do you think blizty" *he said *

* he thinks and got his answer*

Blitz : hmmm honestly it does sound nice so sure *he said *

*we smiled I help them to make sandwiches, drinks ,salad,Crisp and first aid kit we went to the park we have a nice time at night we look at stars*

* Time skip *

Darcy pov : me , blitz and stolas where laying under the star and I look at blitz and stolas and smile .

 Darcy : the stars look beautiful tonight 😊* they smiled suddenly it raining I sigh*are you fucking seriously *she said *

Darcy pov : we got up and rush to the shelter blizt and stolas put their black jacket and red Cape on me.

 Darcy : but guys your wet you need it*shecsaid 

blizt : *smiled*no no a pretty girl like you don't deserve to be wet ~ *he said *

stolas *nod his head agreed with blitz*

  * she sigh stolas teleport by the tree near to my house*

Darcy : " will I should give back your Cape and back jacket*she said trying to hand there  jacket  And cape back * 

* they nod their heads mean no blizt touch my face*

Stolas : " no angel you can keep it* he said *

Darcy : * blush*are you sure I don't want you guys get wet*she said *

Stolas : * hand touch darcys cheek*~ ❤️It will be fine angel because we care for you and we want to give this to you * he said *

* then blitz and stolas  put a purple and blue rose on darcy hair 

Darcy : blushing and smiling*thank you your so sweet*I kiss blizt cheek and kiss stolas than put my phone number in blizt and stolas pocket*see you soon guys*she said *

Darcy pov : I walk inside the owl house and went up to bed *

Stolas and blitz thought : we can't wait to see her agian " *he said *

stolas and Blitzo pov :  blushing they felt something in their pockets they look and smiled it was my phone number we smiled stolas teleport us  home . 

*but what they didn't know kikimora saw everything she smirk*

Kikimora : oohemperor belos need to hear this*she head back to the emperor castel" *she said *

*She head off back to the emperor coven *