Busted

Darcy pov : I woke up and look around look like my parents and Discord family is not here I went downstairs suddenly blizt was there I was shocked.

Darcy : *blizt what are you doing here*she said *

*he saw me and smiled*

Blitz : *hey babe stolas is busy I'm on break thought be nice to spend time with you because I miss you*he nuzzle her *

Darcy : *blushing and sigh also smiled*I miss you too blitz*

*we spend time together we have breakfast play on Nintendo switch and watch TV he smirk look at me I look at him*

Blitz : come here beautiful*he said *

Darcy pov : he pull me in a kiss I blush and kiss back I moan suddenly we heard a scream I look it was mom and step father garmadon oh shit we busted hour later we sat down mom walk around in the living room*

Eda : I can't believe it I let you in the house to look after my daughter and go out to find that fucking bread for hours and we came home and saw you chewing my daughter* she said *

*blitz was like*

Blitz : uhhh we were kissing*he said *

Garmadon : point at blizt*GUILTY*

Darcy : *stand up*I kiss him first* she said *

 Eda and Garmadon : *they gasp*OUT**they said *

*they push blizt out*

 Eda: and you never come back here ever*

*mom shut the door she look at me with confusion face*

Darcy : I how but how*growl*okay yes his my boyfriend along with Prince stolas and yes we been dating and have sex 2 with them ands *he said *

*shut my mouth they gasp she breath in and out

Eda: you are grounded until collage*she said *

Darcy : *was shocked*UNITL COLLAGE*she said *

Eda : UNTIL COLLAGE ALSO YOUR NOT HAVING YOUR PHONE AND I'M PICKING YOU UP FROM SCHOOL FOR NOW ON*she yelled *

* Darcy pov : she walk in the kitchen I followed her*

Darcy : that not fair how many time you have sex with mom's *she said *

*she thinks* 

Eda : a 2 that not important*she said *

Darcy : I growl*that not fucking fair*she said *

Eda : *she smirk and fold her arm*who care you are grounded* she said *

Darcy pov : *I growl and scream and break the table and go upstairs to my bedroom Fluttershy was shocked and look at Discord*

Fluttershy : "*uh Discord does she have anger problems* she said *

Discord : *he nod his head mean yes**sometimes *he said *