Blitz and stolas invitation

* we finish our icecream sundaes and took our plate to the sink so blitz can was them . 

Darcy : thank you *she said *

Blitz : your welcome sweetie *kisses her hand *

Darcy : *blushes * 😊

Blitz : oh stolas wanted wanted to talk to you " *he said *

* she nods her head and to find stolas * 

Darcy:  "stolas blitz told me you wanted to talk to me "* She said *

Stolas : ah yes dear ~ " *he said *

*stolas teleport me in the forest we started walked I look at him*

Darcy : Thank you for letting me stay for dinner stolas it was very nice of you and blitz " *she said *

*he look at me*

Stolas : it alright angel so do you have school tomorrow? " *he said *

Darcy : *nods my head mean no*no it our day off tomorrow**she said *

stolas : *blush a bit*so my daughter going out tomorrow I was wondering if you want to hang out with me and blizty if that alright by you angel~* he said *

Darcy : *she blush a bit*sure I like that what about 11:30am" *she said *

Stolas : he nod his head*that sound lovely angel*he said *

Darcy pov : when we got to the house we stand by the tree I was about to head to the owl house sudden stolas pull me next to him he pull out a blue rose and put it on my hair😊.

 Darcy : *blush*thank you stolas see you tomorrow* she said *

*I went inside the owl house I blush stolas blush and went back home I was about to head to my bedroom suddenly mom step father saw Me eda was a little angry*

Eda : Demmalena sapphire AngelaLena zuko diamond clawthorne garmadon rose where have you been I been calling you 3 times* *she said *

Garmadon : where were you "* he said *

Darcy : * sigh*I was at my friends house my phone is dead sorry If I made you worry " she Said* 

Eda : it ok sweetie just let us know next time and call us " *she said *

Darcy : I was invited to hang with my friend tomarrow " *she said *

Garmadon :  ok honey  thank for telling us "* he said *

Eda : we love you dear " *she said *

Darcy : love you guys too night " *she said *

* they said there good night abd Darcy went up to her to get so sleep for tomarrow she hanging with blitz and stolas *