Chapter 7

Blaine and Kurt got to school, both immediately seeking each other. They couldn't find each other that morning since both of them were moving and ended up having to go to class before talking. During 2nd bell, Blaine couldn't focus. He rose his hand.

"Yes Blaine?" The teacher asked.

"Can I go to the restroom?"

"Yeah!" He nodded and left the room. Talking to Kurt that morning would have solved a lot. Now he has to finish this bell plus two more. He walked into the restroom, pausing in the doorway.

"Kurt!" Blaine said as he saw him standing in front of the sink, hands on the counter and looking in the mirror. He looked over as he heard Blaine's voice and smiled.

"Hey!"

"I've been meaning to talk to you. I couldn't find you this morning."

"Same."

"You can go first." Blaine said, knowing Kurt was the more confident and expressive one of them.

"I didn't mean to kiss you. Like I said, we can't be together."

"What if Finn didn't know?"

"What do you know mean?"

"I like you and you like me, right?"

"Yeah."

"So what if we just don't let them know and it won't ruin anything?"

"Do you really want that?"

"Yeah. I just- I want to at least give us a try. And if it doesn't work, no one will know but if it does, we get a relationship out of it." Blaine took a step forward, his comment making Kurt smile. Blaine was hoping the smile was a good thing. He didn't need to be turned down for the second time. "So..?"

"Alright."

"Really?!"

"Yeah." Kurt said, leaning forward and giving Blaine a soft kiss, hoping no one would walk in. "I'll see you at lunch." Blaine nodded, speechless. Kurt left the room and Blaine did the same a moment later. He still couldn't focus in class but not because he was nervous. Now it was because he was happy and had butterflies that wouldn't go away.

***

Blaine was heading out of school when he was tapped. He turned, meeting Finn. Kurt was behind him, smiling at Blaine. He obviously smiled back. How couldn't he smile when he saw Kurts?

"Uhh-- what's up?"

"You should come over!"

"Umm..." Kurt started nodding dramatically before winking, causing Blaine to start laughing. Finn looked back confused. He stood straight up and smiled at Finn so he didn't see him being weird.

"What are you doing? Giving me bunny ears or something?"

"Aww, darn it. You caught me!" Finn rolled his eyes and looked back at Kurt.

"What do ya say?"

"I don't have my car. My moms getting me."

"So ask her and we can drive you."

"Okay." Blaine agreed.

"Cool." They all walked out together but Blaine separated, walking to his moms car.

"Hey honey."

"Hey. Can I go to Finns?"

"Sure. Need a ride?"

"No."

"Alright. Let me know when you want me to pick you up." He nodded. Pam watched as he joined Finn and Kurt.

"I can come."

"Yay!" Finn said, giving him a high five before leaving to walk to the car. Kurt tried grabbing Blaines hand but he pulled away.

"No. Everyones around." Kurt groaned in response. Blaine started walking backwards to the car. "Come on. I'll sneak to the 'bathroom' at your house." Kurt and him both laughed before running to the car together. Pam wasn't sure what they said but it didn't seem like just a friendship interaction. Thats when she put it together. From day one, Blaines been daydreaming and acting different. It had to be him.

***

Finn and Blaine immediately went to his room to play video games. After about 30 minutes, he looked at the time.

"I'm going to go to the restroom. I'll be back."

"Okay." He got up and went down the hall, opening the door to Kurts room. He looked up and smiled as Blaine quietly shut the door.

"Finally. I was starting to think you'd never come."

"Of course I would." They both chuckled before Blaine plopped down, kissing Kurt. It felt unreal to be here. He had been wanting to kiss Kurt from day one and here they are, making out.

"Hopefully Finn doesn't know you're here."

"He won't." Blaine said before going back in for a kiss.

"and let's hope dad or Carole don't come up."

"They won't."

"And what if--"

"Kurt, is this too stressful for you?"

"No, I'm sorry." He said before going back into their kiss.

After a minute, Blaine backed up.

"I should go before Finn gets suspicious."

"Nooo... can't you stay one more minute." Kurt whined.

"Ill see you later, okay?" Blaine said, giving Kurt one more peck before heading back to Finn's room. He didn't notice Blaine was gone a while because while he's playing video games, he gets lost in time.

That evening, Blaine headed home before dinner, getting picked up by his mom.

"How was your day?" Pam asked Blaine.

"Good."

"Who was that with you and Finn?"

"Uhh— Kurt maybe? He's Finn's stepbrother."

"Oh, cool. How old is he?" Blaine started to wonder why she was asking a lot of questions.

"17. He's a senior."

"Okay. Are you two friends?" He looked at Pam.

"What?"

"I just mean, you two looked really close."

"Oh..."

"Didn't know I saw?" He looked out the window. "You don't need to talk to me about it but I just miss us being able to talk about anything. I thought you trusted me."

"I do. It's just— nobody really knows."

"Okay."

"I'm really sorry you found out like this."

"It's okay."

"At least now I can talk to you about it."

"Yeah. Do you like him? Like, a lot." Blaine chuckled.

"Yeah."

"Why aren't you telling anyone?"

"We don't want it to cause problems with Finn cause it'll create a lot of other problems." Pam nodded. They kept talking the rest of the ride before getting home and cooking dinner together.