Epilogue 2

5 years later...

Blaine came to visit his parents in Ohio. As he walked into the living room, both were on the couch. Odd since when he was in high school his dad was never home.

"Hey blainey!" His mom screeched, getting up to hug him.

"Hi mom!"

"Have a boyfriend yet?"

"No... and stop asking."

"Okay okay. I'm sorry. It's just that you're 32 and still single."

"I know what you're going to say. Don't say it!"

"I wasn't gonna."

"I'll do it." His dad said. "She still thinks you and Kurt were meant for each other." Blaine shook his head, annoyed.

"You know, I thought we were too. Life's not always perfect though so stop nagging me about getting a boyfriend. It's like you're ashamed of me or something."

"I'm not but you live all alone."

"And maybe I'm happy. Every time I come here you guys just make me feel bad about myself."

"I don't mean to. I'm sorry."

"Whatever." He sat down on the couch, trying to ignore his parents judgment. Honestly, they felt bad. They never knew they made him feel like crap and now felt like horrible parents.

***

It was the next afternoon and Blaine knew he needed to go do a few things. He went to a few stores before going to a barber. Since he hadn't gotten his hair cut here in a while, he went to the one he always went to when he was in high school. Luckily, they did all ages. He walked in and stood by the counter, waiting for someone.

"Hello. How can I—" Blaine looked up as he stopped talking.

"K-Kurt? I thought you lived in New York?"

"I moved back here after Finn and Rachel died. Since they weren't there, it seemed so lonely."

"Oh."

"Umm— I'm sorry. Do you need an appointment?"

"I can just wait until I go back home." He turned around.

"Wait." He slowly turned back. "Come on. Let me do your hair. No charge."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Follow me." Kurt walked into a station and Blaine followed sitting down. After the cape was on, Kurt looked at him in the mirror. "Have any ideas of what you want?"

"Just a cut. Hairs getting too long." Kurt laughed.

"I can see." Blaine laughed too as Kurt picked up the comb and scissors. "So, where do you live now?" He asked as he got started.

"California with Cooper."

"Really? Ah, that's so fun!"

"I know. It's great."

"What have you been up to?"

"Nothing much. Work, hanging with friends and family, watching tv."

"Still watching greys anatomy too?"

"Yes! 18 seasons. Like- how?" They both laughed. "What about you?"

"Same."

"Cool." It was silent for a minute while Kurt got the courage to ask a question he always wonders around Blaine.