Chapter 12

Burt and Carole are going out with their friends tonight since it's New Years. Break has been going well and everyone's been hanging out in their group so Blaine and Kurt decided to stay in today. Most of their group was going out again except Quinn who was having a party at her house so had to stay home, Santana who didn't want to go out, and Brittany who also didn't since Santana wasn't. Blaine said he was also having a party so couldn't go and Kurt just faked being sick all day.

He walked downstairs that morning, a blanket wrapped around him and a sickly look on his face.

"What's wrong?" Burt asked.

"I don't feel well."

"Come here." Kurt walked over to Burt and he put a hand on his head. "You're not warm. Maybe it's just a cold or something."

"Maybe."

"Well, will you be okay for the party tonight?"

"I don't know."

"Well so many people aren't coming. Quinn, Santana, Brittany, and Blaine!" Carole gave me a look.

"Well, go rest. I'll bring up some breakfast." Burt said.

"Okay." He headed upstairs, smiling that he pulled it off so far. Turning on the tv, he watched greys anatomy until the door opened. Carole walked in with a plate.

"Poor guy." She said. I knew she caught on so I smiled. "Need to go to the doctors?"

"Stop." She laughed and shut the door. "Don't judge me."

"I won't. You two just want to spend the new year together."

"Yeah."

"Here's food. I snuck some with actual flavor on it too since I knew you weren't actually sick."

"Thanks." Kurt said, laughing.

"No problem." She left the room and I kept watching tv.

Finn decided to leave early to help Puck get his house ready for tonight. Burt and Carole left by then so Blaine came immediately.

Blaine ran his playlist and Bitter by Fletcher and Kito started playing. Surprisingly, it made Kurt very turned on and their soft kissing went into full on making out. Blaine laughed, backing up after a second to catch his breath.

"What? Like the song?"

"Mhm."

"I can tell. I thought show tunes was your thing."

"Usually but I guess this is my thing when I'm kissing you."

"Good." He said, going back into their kissing. Kurt pushed his back so he was laying and started unbuttoning his shirt. They were both only in their boxers when Mercedes and Rachel burst into the room. Now Ballin' by Mustard ft Roddy Ricch was playing.

"Oh my god guys!" Kurt yelled, covering Blaine with a blanket. They started laughing.

"I am so glad you're covered." Rachel said.

"I told her you were probably already doing stuff but she said that she didn't hear anything so we decided to scare you guys."

"What if we were naked?"

"You almost are."

"Exactly. Get out!"

"Okay but one more thing."

"What?"

"So you're just gonna lie about being sick just so you two can have sex?"

"Because we wanna kiss at midnight and can't in front of everyone."

"Then tell them."

"No."

"You still aren't? We've known for like a couple months."

"I'm not. Get out and go to the party." They groaned and shut the door, leaving. Kurt took the blanket off Blaine and he started laughing. "It's not funny."

"It kinda is though."

"Shut up..."

"Make me." Kurt smiled and leaned down, kissing him again.

***

Kurt and Blaine ordered take out and ate dinner in bed. Not wearing much, they laughed and talked while eating.

"Ross wants me to babysit again next weekend."

"Aww, really?"

"Yeah. He said I'm welcome to bring you again."

"Next weekend?"

"Mhm. You busy?"

"I don't know. I'll ask."

"Okay."

"Anyways, you ready to go back to school?"

"No." Blaine laughed at Kurt's face while saying no.

"Me either." Kurt looked at him and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too!" They kissed before continuing to eat.

They headed downstairs and got drinks out of the fridge, sitting on the couch to watch tv. Kurts phone started ringing soon enough and he picked it up.

"Hello?" He asked in a fake sick voice, knowing who it was.

"Hey buddy. How are you feeling?"

"Ehh. I'm just trying to rest and feel better."

"Okay. Do you need anything?"

"No. I'm okay for now."

"Okay. Call me if you do, alright?"

"Mhm."

"Love you bud."

"Love you dad." He hung up and him and Blaine started laughing.

Once it was nearing New Years, both boys turned on cable and was ready to count down together. Kurt hadn't had a boyfriend on New Years so never got to kiss anyone at midnight. Blaine has but it never meant anything.

"5...4...3...2...1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!" They yelled before giving each other a kiss, smiling at each other as they backed up.

"I love you." Blaine said.

"I love you."

"I wish you were my first boyfriend."

"Well, I'm glad you're mine." We cuddled on the couch until I got a text from Rachel.

FINN ALERT!!! HES ON HIS WAY BACK!!!

Blaine got up and left. Finn got back and I was on the couch. He thought I was actually sick as well.

"How you feeling?"

"A lot better. I think I just needed a day to rest."

"Good. Burt and mom said they're on their way so they'll be back soon."

"Alright. I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see them tomorrow."

"Okay." He headed upstairs and got into bed, falling asleep.