Heating up

They had slept for another four hours, when Nathalie's alarm went off, making her groan and try to reach for it but couldn't, because it was on the nightstand on Gabriel's side of the bed. He was still behind her, holding her in a tight embrace, his face nuzzled into her hair. She tried to wake him by softly calling his name, then remembered, that this had failed once during that night and that she needed something more vigorous.

"Adrien!", she blurted out,as if she was shocked, which made him jolt straight up into a sitting position, to look at the still closed door.

"Wh-what happened?", he questioned and yawned while he laid back down and stretched his arms and legs.

Nathalie giggled.

"Could you hand me my phone please, so I can shut off this annoying....thank you, that was just as good!"

He had simply tapped the snooze button.

"Good morning!", he cooed.

"Good morning", she hummed softly as he turned towards her and pecked her cheek. "Wait", Nathalie exclaimed, "I need a moment to turn around and I would like to kiss you back and on the lips!"

"What would you say, if I helped you? I am still not sure, that you didn't get hurt last night when you fell. And that reminds me, that I need to send someone to clean up the bathroom very soon, so you won't have trouble with your crutches in there!", he suggested, watching her face from behind.

"Just do me a favour and go into the hallway, then open the door a few steps to the left and bring a broom and a shovel. I will take care of the rest!", the assistant sighed, while shaking her head in disbelief.

"No you won't. Before I let you do that, I'd rather clean it up by myself!", Gabriel said sternly and jumped to his feet.

"Hey!", Nathalie shouted, making him flinch and turn back around. "I still didn't get to kiss you, so please, could you come back here first?", she pleaded a lot calmer.

Gabriel smirked, as he knelt down on the mattress beside her, and framed her upper body with his arms, his hands holding him up to hover above her, when he slowly started to close the distance between them, teasing her a little by taking his time, only brushing their lips lightly, then pulled back again, until she had had enough and wrapped her arms around him, to pull him down to her and into the kiss.

The sensation, when their lips collided, seemed to become stronger with every time they kissed, and so they both could feel this adrenalin rush through their veins, as soon as their tongues met.

Loosening her grip around his back, Nathalie slowly snaked her hands along his spine, one moving upwards, to brush through his hair and then put a soft pressure onto the back of his neck. The other was stroking downwards, taking a firm hold on his butt, that made him moan and he broke the kiss, to look into those pretty, unique, turquoise eyes. Closing his own greyish- blue ones with a desperate desire displayed all over his features, he carefully moved one leg between his desired woman's, feeling her instantly move towards him. By doing that, she had at the same time let him know, that her legs had gathered some strength again.

He pulled his leg a little up, meeting her intimates with it and felt a shudder run over her body, while she let out a high pitched whimper, directly into their kiss.

"Fuck", he groaned, to attack her mouth again right afterwards, one hand grabbing her thigh, to bend her knee and stand up her leg, so he had better access to her most sensitive area. He left his palm on the back of her thigh, his fingers lightly touching her damp folds through the fabric of her pants, while he pressed her firmly against his own upper leg, feeling her become more aroused with every time, he rolled his hips, rubbing along her lady parts by doing so.