Rituals

They hadn't even started their game, when a very excited Duusu came floating into the room and told them to come and have a look at the things that were happening in Adrien's room right now.

She was followed by a red Kwami with a handful of black dots, who scolded her:

"Duusu, stop! I know, you find it sooooo romantic, but we should give them a little time on their own to....well......how do I say that..... now that they eventually know and coped with their identity reveal very well, surprisingly well, they....uhm....!"

"...are making out?", Plagg suggested as he soared towards them, Nooroo at his heels.

"I was looking for a nicer description, but yeah, that's exactly, what they are doing!", Tikki admitted.

That made Nathalie grin widely, while Gabriel furrowed his brows.

"I would at least like to know, who my son is making out with. What if I won't approve?"

The young woman propped herself up on the armrests of her chair and pushed to her feet, then happily let go and really managed to walk the three steps over to the designer's chair, before her legs gave in and she landed right on his lap.

"Oh, I like those walking attempts, if they'll always end like this!", he hummed seductively.

But Nathalie looked sad.

"I really thought, I could make it a few steps further, before I had to stop. It would have been nice, if I at least had had enough strength to sit on your legs instead of falling onto them. But I actually came over here, to tell you off. It's Adrien's decision, not yours, who he falls in love with, or is.....well....making......oh God, I can't believe, he's already so grown up, that he's making out in his bathroom! Wait, they're still dressed, right?", she exclaimed and looked at the kwamis, who had started to giggle.

"They were, when we left!", Tikki said and took a hold of Duusu, who was about to soar away and check on them and if they were still wearing their clothes.

"Duusu, this is very inappropriate! Haven't you learned anything about humans by now?", the red, little creature then scolded her.

The little peacock looked to the floor, obviously ashamed of her behaviour, when Nathalie held out her hand and defended her former kwami:

"Come here, Duusu. It's not her fault, uhm....?", she gave the ladybug kwami a questioning look.

"Oh, uh, I am Tikki and this is Plagg. But I think you already knew that and just wanted to be polite!"

"You're a clever little bug!", Nathalie cooed, then continued to explain, "it's not her fault. Her miraculous was lost in the mountains, covered with dirt and debris for more than a century. How would she have learned to react around the modern humans?", she turned towards Gabriel now, "still we should get back there and try to figure out, what the actual stand is. And maybe remind them, that they are teenagers who just figured out their true identities and...."

Gabriel grinned at her mischievously now.

"Admit it, you want to know, who the girl is, before you let your son be with her, right?"

"Well, I was rather considering to keep them from making you an early grandfather, but if you want to put it that way....", she replied, making the man underneath her gasp. Then he took a firm hold of his beloved new girlfriend and got on his feed, to carry her into the other room again.

"I very much agree with you on that my dear. Just imagining, that would really happen, before you and I.....", he paused and gave her a loving glare. "It would feel a little strange, to try to make a baby with you, when my son already has one of his own. Don't give me that look, I would still want to have one, just it would feel different. Not even mentioning, that it would make me feel old!"