Relief

"Nathalie Agreste! Answer me now!", Gabriel cried anxiously. Then his gaze fell at the producer and he bellowed at him:

"You! Out! This instant!"

The shocked man almost ran through the garden towards the iron gate, when Nadja slowly approached them, standing beside the couple, asking antsily:

"Is something wrong? Are you hurting?"

But Nathalie just kept staring down, her hands gently rubbing along the small bump and eventually she began to smile.

"I could feel the baby!", she whispered towards Gabriel, "really strong and clear. As if he or she was supporting the things I said!"

Gabriel let his breath out audibly.

"Damnit, Nathalie, you scared me halfway to death! Why wouldn't you answer me?"

She turned around and cupped his face, noticing the couple of tears, which were streaming down his face and wiped them off with her thumbs.

"I'm sorry, I was just so overwhelmed, I couldn't do anything for that particular moment. Don't get so scared please! I love you and I love our baby, but me and our baby both didn't like that man and needed him to leave very soon!", she said stubbornly then turned towards the reporter.

"Nadja, thank you very much for your concern, but I'm fine. Actually, after letting out all of my anger on this despicable man, I even feel better than I did all day. Don't you ever let him talk to you like this again!"

The flustered woman was looking to the ground but nodded.

"You're right, I shouldn't let him treat me like that. But I was so scared to lose my job, that I didn't think about it any more. Thank you for taking my side!"

"You're very welcome!", the pregnant woman cooed. "And now, let's finish this interview, so you can spend the rest of this beautiful autumn day with your daughter!"

"Gladly, thank you again!"

When half an hour later, after Marinette had returned with the girl, Nadja and Manon had left, including the whole camera team, Nathalie pressed herself firmly against her husband, humming seductively:

"You know, after I have been rather moody over those last couple of days...."

"Weeks!", Gabriel interjected, earning a disapproval glare but held it with ease, until she gave in.

"Fine, weeks! But what I wanted to say in the first place, how about, you...me....bed.....until somewhen in the evening of.... well tomorrow?", she suggested hoarsely.

Gabriel groaned.

"I'd love that, darling, but I don't think that will work. You need to eat regularly and may I remember the frequency of your walks to the toilet? But otherwise, I am totally in. We just need to take care of the food issue first!", he mused.

Nathalie though grinned.

"Nothing easier than that. We can order our dinner and lunch, we can sneak into the kitchen in the night and get us some snacks from the fridge and we can take some smaller snacks with us already! And a lot of water or juice! No, no juice, that gives me only worse heartburn!"

He laughed over her sudden energy and grabbed her around the back and under her legs to lift her up bridal style and carry her into their bedroom. When they passed Adrien and Marinette on their way, the couple laughed and wolf whistled, making them both blush.

"They're getting more crazy with every day, M'lady!", Adrien laughed and tried to get her into the same position.

"Stop right there! I told you, that I have a lot of work to do today! And you are supposed to study!", she ranted immediately.