Unification

Despite feeling her fluids cover his upper thighs already, Adrien still was reluctant, being scared, the very same thing could happen to him again.

He couldn't keep himself from touching her breasts much longer though and when he carefully started to cup them with his hands, his thumbs caressing her warts, the young woman inhaled sharply and arched her back, making his erection rub along her most sensitive spot, to which they both moaned desperately.

"Holy shit, Marinette, you are killing me with that!", he croaked hoarsely into the crook of her neck, before he started to suck at  the exact same spot, is tongue tickling her skin, while he let go of her breasts and moved his hands further to her butt, taking a strong hold and pulling her firmly against his hardened member.

Marinette had begun to grind on his lap, not just spreading her wetness all over his dick but over his stomach too, increasing both their arousal by doing so.

"If you keep doing that, Bugaboo, I am not sure, that I can hold myself back much longer. I want you so very much right now! So if you want me to stop, do it now, because.....oh yes, that's......that's......it feels amazing......Marinette? Are you okay?"

After boldly taking him in completely with a sudden drop of her hips, she had taken a sharp breath and was now holding on to his neck, trying to not move at all.

"It's going to be over soon. At least, that's what I've heard!", she tried to make a joke. "Just give me a minute or so, to get used to the f-f-feeling, okay?"

He nodded and froze in the position,they were in, afraid, he could hurt her if he was just breathing. Then he had a sudden idea and carefully slipped his hand in between them, placing his palm on her mount of venus to use his thumb to stimulate her little nerve bundle.

The girl's body, having a will of its own, made her pelvis twitch and she groaned, though this time she felt a mixture of pleasure and pain and as the young man was about to pull his hand away, she caught him by his wrist and said through gritted teeth:

"Don't, it feels good, it's just.....I..... need to focus on anything else, I......!"

He looked at her for a moment, then started to kiss her savagely, his hand, which was still on her butt cheek, pulled her unconsciously towards him, making her tense and try to push back, but as she felt his tongue in her mouth, she all of a sudden came down on him by herself, to then push back up and start anew, the pain now gone and only the incredibly good feeling remaining.

"Oh my Kitty, that's.....I like your ....you know.....so deep inside me..... I really love that feeling......please don't stop, like ever, okay?", she moaned into his ear, then delicately licked his earlobe.

"I would love that, M'lady, b-b-but I th-think I-I'm gonna....", he groaned, when he heard a very familiar:

"Spots on!"

"Wh-What?"

She hadn't changed her appearance a lot, only her mask had shown up on her face and her hair had changed that tiny bit, it usually did. And, of course, her yoyo had appeared at her hip, the string draped around her waist.

"I just wanted to see, what would happen! Your turn Kitty! As long as you can still hold back!", she explained, her voice still more of a moan than anything else.

He closed his eyes for a short moment, to not cum right away, knowing, he wasn't just with the young woman, who could transform into the superheroine, but with Ladybug herself.

"So after all this time, you really want to make this kitten purr?", he asked sassily, earning the disapproving look, he had been waiting for.
"Claws out!"