Struggling

Gabriel went directly to his son's room, where he knocked gently on the door, to then enter and call his name:

"Adrien!", he tried softly, seeing the boy mumble something and turn to the other side. He smiled, watching him do that and repeated his call, a little louder:

"Adrien! Time to get up!"

Startled by his father voice waking him and seeing the man, standing right in front of the bed, he jolted up and stood right in front of Gabriel, only in his boxers, which were covering, yet not hiding his early riser.

The designer smirked, as he noticed and decided to not ask the teenager about his dreams and instead told him:

"You have twenty minutes to get ready, then I will await you at the dining table for breakfast!"

Adrien's face lit up in an instant.

"Really, father?", he wondered.

Gabriel nodded and added:

"Don't be late, I've got a surprise for you!"

He left the young man standing there and went back to the other wing of the mansion, to get ready for the day himself and see, if he could be of some help for Nathalie.

As he knocked at the door, her only heard her exclaim:

"I am not done yet!"

"How decent are you?", he shouted back.

"I am still in the shower, I am sorry for taking so long!", she responded.

Feeling a beginning tightness in his pants, he took a deep breath and made one last attempt:

"Would you want me to help you?"

"Gabriel!", she scolded him. Then he could hear her mumbling something and pressed his ear to the door, listening as hard as he could, but only getting the last part of her words:

"....helping me. I would want you to do a lot of things to me when I'm naked, but not taking care of me like I was a senile, old woman!"

He didn't even notice, that he had laid one hand onto the handle and was now slowly turning it, pushing the door open a little bit to step inside, silently shutting it again.

"G-Gabriel, I....", she began, but he just interrupted her.

"My eyes are closed, dear. I'm coming over now and try to help you without taking care of an old, senile woman!", he said mockingly.

The assistant gasped.

"There is no way, you could hear that, except you...."

"Sorry, I couldn't resist to try and hear, what you were not telling me. Do you really feel like that, Nathalie? Because you.....I..... oh damn it, Nathalie, I am coming to you now and I don't care, if you want my help or not, I told Adrien to be ready in twenty minutes and I would like to surprise him, with all three of us, having breakfast together, if you feel strong enough to eat in the dining room, of course!"

"That's not fair, Gabriel. You know, I want to see Adrien happy and you also know, I would never say no, to not disappoint him! I.... GABRIEL WATCH OUT!"

He stopped immediately and opened his eyes, seeing how he had almost tripped over her crutches, which were leaning against the wall, yet one of them had slipped down and was now crossing the room like a hurdle.

Afraid he might fall, Nathalie had pushed herself up from the chair, she was sitting on, still covered in shampoo and shower gel, and was now blushing strongly, while she began to yell at him: