Temptations

While Gabriel started to caress Nathalie's neck with his lips, to soon get her out of her blouse, the teenagers slowly could sit up and managed to make it into the bathroom and get dressed. Well partly, as Adrien only slipped into a pair of sweatpants, while the girl picked up her panties, to pull them up her legs before she pulled his black shirt with the five coloured stripes over her head.

She looked surprised, because it was so big on her, when it looked so tight on the young model. He didn't appear to be so much taller and broader than herself.

Collapsing back onto the couch right next to each other, Adrien groaned.

Marinette grinned, then teased:

"What's up, Kitty? Is that already too much for you?"

He looked at her with fear written onto his face. Did she really think, he was a wuss? But the moment their eyes met and he saw her smirk and the sparkle in her irises, he knew, she was just joking around.

"I can take a lot more, M'lady, what about you?", he gave back sassily.

The young woman looked at him and thought for a moment, then pushed herself up from the sofa and climbed on his lap, straddling him, with her knees on the upholstery.

"Actually, I have heard, that certain pleasuring acts could be helping to reduce the pain one is experiencing. So, if you happened to be in a certain mood again...", she took a careful glimpse down at his crotch, then looked back into his eyes, "....we could have another try, one where we stay ourselves and even more important, one, we both remember completely until the end!"

She pushed her pelvis closer, as she spoke and rubbed her intimates along his quickly growing erection.

A moan escaped his throat the very moment, she did and he quickly grabbed her and pulled her closer.

"I would very much prefer to wait, until you have been at the doctor, so we won't....you know....get you.....pregnant right away. I would prefer, to keep you for myself for some time, before we take it that far!"

She gasped, then laughed.

"Oh Adrien, I love you so much! But remember, why I will go to that doctor at all tomorrow? To be sure, that exactly that didn't happen already earlier. And, that's why, for now, we don't have to worry about that, because, this pill will prevent me from getting pregnant, no matter how often we did 'it'!", she explained.

"Oh, well if that's the case....", he hummed seductively and quickly slipped his hands under her shirt.

Nathalie was arching her back to the almost agonizing sensation his mouth caused, while he was strongly sucking on her clit, his fingers spreading her outer lips, so he had better access.

"Oh fuck, Gabriel, don't stop! This....this is....I am so close to......", she groaned and he made some grunting noises to that, then slowly pushed his right thumb into her entrance, making her let out a small cry.

He sucked a little stronger, hearing her moans get louder, her thrusts get more forceful, her fingers clenched the sheets, pulling them off the mattress, until she cried out his name again, when she finally found her release and her hips convulsively rocked against his mouth:

"Oh Gabriel, that's it.....oh fuck, yes, I.......I.....oh Gaaabbbrriiieeellllll!"

He was close to just spill his fluids into his boxers, when he saw and watched her go through an orgasm that intense, when the woman reached out for him and pull him on top of her, to then slip the fabric down his legs and release his throbbing erection from its restraints.