➳52

I'm gettin' loco, loco~

The bell of the cafe door was heard when the workers were ready to leave

The bell of the cafe door was heard when the workers were ready to leave. Their attention adverted to the newcomer. "Sorry we are close-", Heejin stopped saying and saw the familiar male as she greeted him with a smile. "Oh? Mark, what are you doing here now?"

"I came to pick up Kiara", the boy said.

The younger girl looked at her workmate with raised brows. "Kiara? Why? You came to pick her up and I have to believe that?!" She let out an amused chuckle.

Kiara moved and stood beside Mark as she intertwined her hands with his. She smiled and said, "Yes. He came for me. Because he is my boyfriend."

Mark lovingly smiled at the mermaid.

Heejin's eyes widened as she exclaimed, "WHAT?!?! Are u guys serious?"

"Yeah", the only male there simply replied.

"Oh.. oh I see." Her face changed within a few seconds. "I wish you a long lasting happy relationship. Bye guys!", she said with a fake smile and left just like that.

Kiara furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "What happened to her?"

Mark sighed as they were looking at the young girl going way through the glass wall. "She probably has a crush on me."

"What?! But she is a high-school student", she said, being surprised. "How do you know?"

"I know a lot of girls around me who like me. I can understand from their looks only. And for Heejin, it's better to end this crush here. She will find someone better in the future."

"Right." She nodded. "But I don't like so many girls having a crush on you."

"I can't help baby. I'm Mark Lee", he cheekily replied.

"Hey don't be so proud of yourself okay? You only got good looks but not good behavior."

"Hey! Don't I treat you properly?"

"You do now but previously you were rude to me."

"Aww sorry but I'm trying to change and treat everyone nicely now." He pulled her out of the cafe and closed the coffee shop and returned her the key. "Now c'mon we are going on a date."

She giggled and walked together with him, joy was radiating out of her.

"I saw a small fair on my way here. Wanna go there?", he asked.

"Yeah sure."

As they entered the fair, Kiara was mesmerized by the fantastic look of the fair. "Woah is this how fairs look like?", she asked, gaping at the view.

"Yeah. Haven't you been to a fair before?"

"No. Actually it's my first time."

"What?!" He was kind of surprised. "Well let's show you around then."