dva

I put on Big Hero 6 and Edon sits next to us and wraps a blanket around the little beauty in my arms

I put on Big Hero 6 and Edon sits next to us and wraps a blanket around the little beauty in my arms. Her doe green eyes watch the screen intensely.

Badr comes back into the room with a plate of sandwiches, a small bowl of salad and a cup, with a straw, filled with water. This took Mila's attention off the tv and onto the food. It didn't last long however, once she saw it was all healthy food she lost interest.

I turn her slightly whilst Edon brings the plate closer to us.

"Mila, sweetie, can you have a few bites?" Edon tried to make her eat.

She ignored him, keeping her eyes focused on the film.

"C'mon," I take one of the sandwiches and put it in front of her lips. She turned her head, away from the sandwich. Badr was sat further on the couch, watching us attempt to make her eat with amusement yet, I could tell it also frustrated him that she wasn't doing what we wanted her to.

Badr stands and walks over to us. Mila immediately changes her demeanor. Too late, babygirl. Picking her up and sitting down in the same position we were in, he grabs her chin and made her look at him.

"I'm going to feed you this food and you're going to eat it. Understood?"

She pouted but nonetheless nodded.

"Words, little one." his voice coming out dominant and strong.

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl," he whispered before picking up the sandwich and feeding it to her. This time she complied.

I eat the disgusting salad and disgusting sandwiches

I eat the disgusting salad and disgusting sandwiches. How rude of him to make me eat this, this is going against my human rights!

Badr brings the cup closer to us, the straw right in front of my lips. I'm not digesting this horrible liquid!

"Drink."

I shake my head and I can see anger on his face because of my disobedience. He's about to say something when Edon speaks up first. "If you don't drink atleast half of it then we'll turn the tv off and go to bed. Make the smarter choice, princess."

I pout, I want to keep watching the film but I don't want to drink this yucky drink. I sigh and drink it quickly with my eyes closed.

"See that wasn't so bad, was it?" Marcel asked as he placed me back onto his lap.

"What are you talking about! I nearly died!"

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, cuddling me closer to him. I let my head fall onto his shoulder, my eyes focus on the screen.

However, it's not long until my eyes start to slowly shut.

I watch her as she resists the urge to close her eyes but fails

I watch her as she resists the urge to close her eyes but fails. I wait five minutes until I start talking to the boys.

"So what's your opinion on her?"

They both ignore me, knowing what I'm gonna start talking about.

"I know you both are thinking it. What's the harm in giving it a go?"

"She doesn't seem like the type that'd be into that," Badr speaks up, letting his negativity fill the room.

I roll my eyes, "One you can't judge people like that; two you really sure about that because the way she's already acting around us says different."

"He's got a point, Badr." Marcel finally speaks up and I grin at him.

"See, Marcel agrees with me."

Badr sighs and his eyes drift towards Mila, who's fast asleep on Marcel's lap.

"Well talk about this tomorrow," with that he leaves the room.

I look at Marcel, thinking what the fuck just happened. He shrugged in response.

"Where is she gonna sleep?"

"In my room," I respond to his question.

"Can't she stay with me, please."

"Don't pout, it's not cute when you do it. I don't want her to wake up with a stranger, it might scare her."

"She seems pretty comfortable with me already so I'm clearly not a stranger," he smiled.

"Nope."

He rolls his eyes and gets up gently, making sure not to wake her. I turn the tv off and follow him to my room. He goes to lay her down on the bed but her arms won't unlock from his neck.

"This is a sign," he says.

"Okay, okay. But I'm joining you two because there is no way I'm letting you be the only one getting her cuddles!"

He laughs and instead we go into his room, we lie on either side of her. Both of us have one arm over body when she turns towards me and places her head on my chest, then grabs Marcel's hand, securing his arm around her waist.

She is perfect.

I sit on my bed, my head in my hands

I sit on my bed, my head in my hands. I didn't mean to storm out of the room but I couldn't handle the conversation. I just don't want to get my hopes up again, but maybe this time will be different.

Deciding to clear my head, I put on a jacket and joggers then head downstairs, which was silent telling me they all went upstairs, and put my shoes on.

Once outside, I start running.