šestnaest

Her eyes flutter

Her eyes flutter. Open and shut, open and shut. Flashes of emerald captivate me, my eyes dip to her lips. I don't think she knows this, but her body is trembling, and I'd be concerned if the circumstances were different, instead a smirk pulls at my lips. The way her body reacts towards me is fascinating. I want to taste her, but I also want her begging. I may not be as sadistic as B and Edon but, I'd be lying if I said seeing my good little girl beg for me didn't get my blood flowing. 

She looks so pretty

She'd look so much prettier under me, though. Maybe with her hands tied above her head, me between her legs as she screams and screams from being overstimulated. Badr and Edon besides us. Watching, touching, playing. I groan, moving my eyes away from her to look at them watching us closely. It's like we're thinking the same thing, the look of hunger is clear, as is their aching desire. My eyes shift from Edon to Badr, seeking his approval the most, though we've not discussed our dynamic just yet I already know he's above me. And today, I have no issue with it. He nods and he palms his dick. 

That is all the permission I need as my mouth collides with hers, lips meeting and breaths mingling. My hands grip her hips and pull her close, I push one of my legs between hers and gently apply pressure to the place she needs it the most. She moans and whimpers, her lips begging for more. Her oxygen is mine as my tongue tastes her for the first time. Every inch of her is soft and delicate, I'm intoxicated by her mere presence but now I'm just addicted.

Now that I've touched her, now that I know her taste and felt her in such a vulnerable position for me, I don't think I'll ever be able to stay away. As toxic as it may sound, I'll never let her leave. I'll simply give her no reason to ever want to leave us. She is ours now and I intend for her to always be.

I think we've gotten too carried away because I can feel a pair of lips pepper kisses up and down my neck. I know it's not Mila's because we haven't separated since our lips met. I open my eyes and see Badr standing behind Mila. His hands playing with her tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples through her top. That leaves Edon behind me and I can't stop the uncontrollable shiver that recks through my body as his hand slowly slides down my chest and to my dick. I want more. I need more. I do nothing to stop my hips from pushing into his hand, showing him what I want. 

I can hear his deep chuckle behind me, his breath fanning my neck as my pulse spikes. His movements are slow as he unbuckles my belt and then moves to the button of my jeans, slowly and painfully unzipping them. Pulling them down with my boxers, my dick finally free and his hand closes around it. My head tips back and in doing so I've pulled away from Mila, I whimper as Edon's hand brushes over my sensitive tip and spreads precum over my length as his movements quicken. "Edon, please." 

Since when did I beg, these boys are making me their little bitch and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the sound of that.

The warmth of his body and hands leave my body. I open my eyes, again, and see Mila smirking at me. Lust in her eyes and her lips are swollen from our battle of desire, Badr's hand around her neck holding her and making her watch as Edon breaks me. "Why the fuck did you stop?" I look at Edon since my question is directed at him, frustration clear in my voice.

"I told him to," Badr's deep voice fills the silence, "I think we should move upstairs, what'd you think my little slut? Want to be finally satisfied?" For a second I thought he was talking to me and I swear my dick just twitched. B must've noticed since he laughed in a degrading manner and made eye contact with me. "You wanna be my whore too, Marcel?"

I think all oxygen left my body. My head begins to nod before I can even register it. 

"I can't hear you."

"Yes!"

He raises his eyebrow and I'm quick to correct my mistake, "Yes Sir."

"I feel like you can do better than that but I won't push you today. Today, we're giving Mila what she wants."