osamnaest

I feel some warmth leave me, and I let out a whine at the loss. My eyes squint open just enough to see Badr leaving the bed, quietly I follow him out before I get trapped between Marcel and Edon. 

He'll be in the kitchen, and I'm correct as I walk into the room and see his back turned to me while he gathers some ingredients. "What are you doing up, Missy?"

How did he know? 

"Nothing," I drag the word out. He turns towards me, his dark eyes sparkling with amusement. "Come here, then. You can be my little helper."

I smiled and walked over to him, a light bounce in each of my steps. "What are we making?"

Once I reached him, he lifted me onto the counter. "Something healthy." I made a face at his response and looked at the food not too far from me. Broccoli, carrots, potatoes, the list goes on. "Seriouslyyyy."

"My house, my rules."

"Fine then, I'm gonna go and get something proper to eat," I say and begin to walk away from him. I don't get very far, though, since he blocks my path with his body.

"Nope. You are staying here, and we're gonna have some us time before those two idiots wake up," he says and despite his grumpy, mean tone he always speaks in, I can hear the love behind his words when he refers to us and those so called idiots. His hands guide me back towards the counter where the food is waiting to be turned into a meal.

I guess I'm staying.

𓆩♡𓆪

Marcel and Edon are wrapped up in each other when me and B walk into the room. The room is silent except the light breathing and snores that leave their bodies. "Can you believe they're still sleeping?"

"But look how peaceful they look, Mimi, I don't know the last time it was this peaceful in the house before. Maybe you should move in so I can finally have some rest from all the chaos."

I look at Badr, "You're such a liar! You love the chaos, the noise, and mostly you love these two!" My voice has raised a little, and my hand is pointing at the sleeping forms.

"Anyways, it's time to disturb the peace." I take a deep breath before taking off into a run and jumping onto the bed. I land directly on both of them, and I can already see discomfort evident on their faces. I was planning to scream until they woke up, but looking at them so up close, I chose to kiss all over their adorable faces. Not the cute small kisses, though, the big and noisy ones. Over and over again.

"Chérie, leave me alone for a few more minutes, please."

"Aww, but we made breakfast specifically for the two sleeping princesses."

"Mhmmm."

Well, that was a failure.

I shake him roughly and lightly hit his head, "Wake up!"

I feel myself get lifted into someone's arms. I know it's Badr since the other two are still asleep. He walks us over to the window and opens the blinds, letting the day in. Marcel and Edon groan, but I can see their eyes slowly opening.

Marcel stretches, "What time is it?"

I respond, "Time to eat. So get up, get dressed, and come eat. Let's go B."

Authors note: Hello! I've been super busy with school and honestly I feel a little unmotivated when it comes to this story since I have no clue where its going however, I see that people are still reading it and I feel bad that I'm not posting so here's a little chapter for the time being I will probably come back and edit it more and I hope to write more for you all ♡