trinaest

Yesterday was my first day at Uni

Yesterday was my first day at Uni. I hated it; there were people everywhere. The whole thing made me want to be in my bed, away from everyone and safe. But a girl has things to do and one of those is getting a degree. So I just had to hold my chin up high and suck it up.

Later on in the day, Marcel messaged me saying he had a 'serious problem' and needed 'help urgently'. The whole thing was dramatic but when is he not?

It did slightly worry me though. What could be so urgent?

This brings me to today, I'm currently sitting in a little café waiting for him. I have missed him so I'm not complaining about meeting up with him.

Just as the waitress brings me my coffee, the bell chimes alerting me of someone's arrival. I look up and smile at Marcel. My eyes raked up and down his body, his outfit is simple and comfortable: black joggers and a purple hoodie with Homer on it. I can see on his face he's a bit nervous. I hope he's not about to deliver me some bad news.

He sits across from me and I can't help the words spilling out of my mouth. "Are you okay? What's wrong? Are we already breaking up? Did something happen to one of the guys?"

His eyes widen and cheeks flush. "Woah, calm down. Everyone is okay and I'm definitely not breaking up with you. I just wanted someone to talk to and possibly get some...advice?"

I release a breath, "Thank god. Advice on what?"

"How did you realise you're bi?"

Oh.

Oh.

"I don't know really, I just always sort of knew. When I was younger I obviously didn't know know but I knew I found girls attractive and I also knew I found boys attractive. Then when I found out the definition of bisexuality, it just clicked. But it took some time for me to accept, I pushed it away for years. I managed to convince myself that I just appreciated a woman's beauty yet I'd never fucked her. Newsflash I have and it was great. It took me like, I don't know, five years maybe to finally accept myself though."

I stared at Marcel, who looked even more lost than before. "I didn't help, did I?"

He rubbed the back of his neck and said, "Not really. But maybe if I tell you more about what I'm feeling you could tell me what I could do."

"Sure."

"I think...I think I like Badr and Edon. More as friends. But I'm not sure and they probably don't feel the same anyways."

I lean forward and rest my face in my hands. "What makes you say that?"

"Just a feeling."

"Hm, maybe or maybe you just want to convince yourself that they don't just so that you don't have to actually face this. Then you could pretend as if nothing is wrong and that you're not feeling this way. In the process you feel that your relationship with them will remain the same. Though you wish for it to change, you also don't, you like the familiarity because it feels safe. Am I right?"

"What's your major again?"

I smile widely, "Computer Science."

"Could've fooled me," he grumbled. "Ever thought of doing psychology maybe?"

"I already have."

He hums, "Well what should I do? Do you think that...they're into me?"

I laugh and look him in the eyes, "I believe so. B already commands you as if he owns you and I've seen that when Edon sleeps, he cuddles us both."

"Yesterday I woke up on top of B and he was running his fingers through my hair and down my back." He pauses and looks down, "But then I saw Edon glaring at us. Or at me."

Taking his hand in mine, his eyes meet mine again. "First, that sounds so fucking adorable. Second, have you considered that maybe he was jealous?"

"Nah, I think he was hungry."

I laugh at his reasoning. "Sure, well you could always test it out."

"What do you mean?"

"Tease them. Do something to test the waters like holding their hand or maybe, if you're bold enough, kissing them. But there always is the option to talk, remember the rules: communicate and be honest."

"Well rules are made to be broken, are they not?" He smirks at me and I reflect on the action. "Yes, daddy."

"Thank you, chérie. I feel so much better now." He places a kiss on the back of my hand, "How long have we been here and I still haven't hugged my beautiful babygirl?"

Suddenly I'm in his arms and my body melts into his. My face is wearing the biggest smile and I'm glad that he's here. Now I'm just missing my other guys to complete my puzzle.