sedam

Badr's room is still dark whilst the world outside is awakening to the sunlight. Mila in between Badr and Edon, her body resting on top of Marcel's.

Badr watched as the three slept. Adoration shining in his eyes as he paid attention to the way Mila's face slightly scrunched up in her sleep, to how Marcel held a tight grip on her waist, almost as if she'd disappear if he loosened his hold, and Edon looking like the definition of peace and kindness as a content look painted his face.

And as much as he wanted to continue admiring them, he knew it was morning already. Deciding it was time, he silently slipped out of bed to prepare breakfast.

Feeling the coldness and emptiness where Badr once was, Mila snuggled deeper in Marcel's chest, siphoning his warmth. Marcel, knowing Badr went to make breakfast, as usual, moved to where Badr once was and continued to cuddle Mila while drawing patterns on Edon's arm.

𓆩♡𓆪

Downstairs, Badr was making french toast along with some fruit. Once the table was all set and the food was ready, he went upstairs.

Smiling as he entered the room and saw the scene in front of him. Mila was already being spoiled with affection, and the smile on her face warmed Badr's heart.

He crawled onto the bed and kissed his way up Mila's body. Starting from her calves to her thighs, then trailing soft, feather like kisses across her stomach, skipping passed her boobs and straight to her neck. Gentle nips on her neck caused her to emerald eyes to open, though she had been awake the second she felt someone's lips against her skin, and looked at the culprit.

"Good morning, breakfast is ready," he grinned up at her. The two other men already awake, lazily and lustfully looking at the pair.

"I dunno, Badr. I can think of something else I'd much rather have for breakfast," Marcel said. His hand slipping under the top Mila wore and explored her skin. "But I wouldn't want your efforts to go to waste, B. C'mon, Mila, let's go see what delicacy he made for us today."

Betrayal and disappointment flashes in her eyes before anger replaced it, clearly not appreciating being teased first thing in the morning. Edon chuckled from next to her, "Aw, baby, you look like an adorable kitten when mad."

She ignored his comment and stood from the extremely comfortable and warm bed. Marcel picked her up and her legs wrapped around his waist, and her head nestled into his neck as they all made their way to the kitchen.

In the process, Mila's eyes shut once again, so when Marcel tried to remove her so she could sit down, he failed in doing so as she clutched onto him.

He sat down and gently pulled her arms to loosen from around his neck. "Look at what Badr made for us."

Her eyes opened and she immediately forgot about sleep and instead focused on the food. "It looks great, B. Thank you," she told him and smiled in appreciation at him.

𓆩♡𓆪

After breakfast, Edon helped Mila get ready: picking out her outfit, doing her hair, and even helped her with her jewellery. Luckily before their arrival yesterday they told her to pack a small bag.

"You're looking very pretty, kitten."

"Well, all credit goes to you."

"No, no, baby. I may have helped but your beauty is what makes you so beautiful. Not what you wear or how you wear it."

A gentle kiss was placed on her forehead.

The two then walked downstairs and Mila immediately jumped onto the couch, next to Marcel. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around her body, pulling her closer to him.

"I get the feeling she favours you," Badr mumbled, amused.

Mila frowned and untangled herself from Marcel and move to Badr, throwing her arms around him.

"I didn't realise you felt left out!"

He chuckled, "I don't baby, you can cuddle Marcel all you want."

"But, then it's unfair."

"Not to us. Seeing you happy makes us happy and seeing either Marcel or Edon makes me happy as well. So no matter what I won't feel left out." He kissed her forehead. "Sharing you means also sharing our happiness."

"There's no jealousy between us," Edon spoke up.

"Okay, but I still promise to be equal and not show favourites because I like you all equally."

"So, Mila, what would you like to do today?"

"Surprise me," a smile painted her face.