šest

A knock echoed throughout the apartment. The small brunette jumped out of her seat, impatiently swinging the door open.

Her sight was greeted by the three men she had recently met. Each one looking an equally considerable amount of hot.

Badr stood, tall and assertive, in a white button down shirt and black dress pants. Muscles prominent, the shirt hugging his body close. His jaw sharp, beard well kept and neat, and those dark chocolate eyes of his sparkled with want.

Marcel, on the other hand, a contrast to Badr. Caramel brown hair and mischievous, forest green eyes, fair skin and a clean shaven face with a sharp jaw. Tall but not as much as Badr. A black shirt clings to his well built body, the sleeves rolled up, showcasing his strong, vein decorated arms. The top three buttons were undone, his tattooed chest capturing Mila's attention. A sliver chain hung round his neck. On the bottom he wore black ripped jeans and trainers.

Edon stepped forward, grabbing Mila's hand and pressing his lips against the back of it. An adorable smile adorned his face. Dark eyes and a light stubble, his eyes were Mila's favourites feature about Edon as they always showed his emotions. His tan skin glowing in the light. He wore a black oversized t-shirt and black cargo pants with black trainers. He, too, wore a sliver chain, as well as a sliver watch on his right hand.

Mila giggled lightly; her face permanently holding a big smile.

The men's gaze scanned her body, from her hair to her white silk dress to her heels. "Beautiful, you look absolutely beautiful," Badr stepped forward this time, as his hand held the side of her face.

Her eyes held his as she whispered a thank you.

"I agree, moya malen'kaya krasavitsa," Marcel said. His hands fell to Mila's hips, gripping them lightly.

Her eyes wide as she turned to look at Marcel, her gaze curious and amazed.
"You speak Russian?"

Marcel smirked and nodded, "Russian, English and French, chérie. I could teach you some if you'd like?"

Her arms wrapped around his neck, "I'd love that."

Edon clapped his hands. "Well come on, we have dinner to eat and I'm fucking starving."

𓆩♡𓆪

White and gold accents decorate the restaurant. Marcel and Mila sit next to each other, Edon and Badr across from them.

Mila looks through the menu and settles on what she wants to eat.

"So, Mila, what'd you like to eat?" Edon asks.

"I'd like the prawn & harissa spaghetti, please."

He nods, when the waiter arrives he orders for himself and Mila, the two other men order for themselves.

It felt nice for Mila, having someone else order for her. Slightly relieving.

As they wait for the food, Marcel starts conversation. "Tell us a bit about yourself."

"Erm...," her nails tapped against the table. "Like what?"

Badr rolls his eyes, "Hm, I don't know. Maybe your age for starters or where you're from." Sarcasm filled his sentence.

Mila laughed. "Okay, well, I'm nineteen. My full name is Mila Petrović and I'm from Serbia but I moved to England around the age of ten. We moved to Leeds, where I grew up, and then after finishing college, Olivia and I took a gap year then we moved here for Uni."