deset

For a whole fucking hour I plotted my revenge against the boys

For a whole fucking hour I plotted my revenge against the boys. Afterall, I needed something to occupy my mind with or I'd go crazy staring at that wall.

Mila said half an hour but Edon upgraded it to an hour, cheeky bastard. I agreed to make things right and I'll do that even if it means being put in time out by her. I'll do anything to earn her trust and forgiveness for my harshness. She could ask me to beg, I'd beg; she could ask me to kneel, I'd obey her request; if she asked me to run a mile, I'd do just that. Anything to please her, anything to show her I care. She holds power over us. Much more power than we'd ever have over her. The moment she's ours, her words will be our law.

And god forbid if we break it.

Right now, I was soaking up her warm embrace and the affection that radiated off her. "Do you feel better now that I served time for my crimes?"

"Yep, allllll better now." She extended the all as she pulled her head back to look at me with a smile.

"What do you wanna do now, princess?"

"Hmm... I wanna talk."

"What about, sweetheart?"

"Anything and everything, but mostly about you guys."

"We can definitely do that. Go tell them other two to join us then."

She quickly got up and ran into the kitchen after them, I heard her shout at them to 'come and talk'.

She is definitely a bossy one.

Mila reappeared, dragging Edon and Marcel by their arms to me.

"Circle time!" She smiled at us all and arranged us into a circle. "So lemme know more."

"How about we each ask you a question and you ask us one in return?"

"Okay, but I wanna go first."

We all agreed and let her start.

"What are your star signs?"

Very random to start off with.

"Edon is an aquarius, Badr is a scorpio and I'm a leo."

"What about you, princess?" I ask.

"I'm a leo too!"

"I knew there's a reason you're my favourite," Marcel said as he moved Mila onto his lap.

"No favourites, it's not nice," she scolded him.

He shook his head in return and kissed her forehead.

"Favourite food?" Edon asks.

"Pierogi or maybe jelly snakes if we're talking about sweets."

"Oh I'm totally bringing you to a family dinner," Marcel told her then looked at us. "Don't worry, you two as well."

"I love your family dinners," Edon sighed dreamily.

"What are your favourite foods?"

"Hm...probably pizza," Edon responded.

"I don't have one. How could anyone ever choose." Marcel nodded in agreement to my words.

"Boringgg," she rolled her eyes.

"Favourite colour?" She looked at me first as she awaited my answer.

"Black."

"Green, actually the colour of your eyes would be more accurate chérie."

"Yellow," Edon answered last.

This back and forward of asking and answering questions lasted for a while until she surprised us by saying, "I want to be with you. You've convinced me."

"Don't you want more time, we've only known each other for like four days. We're not gonna rush you if want to think it through," Edon gently spoke to her.

"Well in all honesty, I think this would be good for me. I need some guidance in my life, I know I'm chaotic at times. Also, you've all been nothing but kind so far. I know I'm probably being too trusting here but fuck it. You'll never know what'll happen if you continously turn opportunities down, good or bad. If this doesn't end well then it'll be a learning experience; if it ends well then we'll be happy and it'll be a major positive for us all."

Wow. She quite good at speeches and even though 'fuck it' isn't the most best way of deciding on things, she makes an excellent point. You'll never know unless you give something a try.

"You want to go over rules now, then, malyshka?"

She grinned and nodded. One look from me, however, got her answering verbally.

𓆩♡𓆪

"So, I want you to write down rules you think are good for yourself and for us," Marcel said as he placed a sheet of paper infront of her and handed her a pen.

We moved into the kitchen and Mila is currently sitting across from me.

We all watch as she scribbles onto the paper, occasionally taking a pause and looking around the room before going back to work. Within a matter of a few minutes, she shouts 'finished' and shoves the paper to the middle of the table for us to see.

———————————————–——————

For me (Mila):
- be honest
-

be kind
- communicate when something is wrong
- trust (otherwise what's the point)

My men (Badr, Marcel and Edon):
- be honest and don't lie
- promise to take good care of me
- communicate
- give me cuddles

———————————————–——————

I laugh as does Marcel, "Don't worry, little one. We won't deny you of cuddles."

Marcel leans over, as he is seated right next to her, and hugs her tightly.

"Hm, whatcha' think boys, did she miss anything?" I ask.

"Well, what we mentioned before bed should be noted down: never swear at us." Edon speaks from next to me. "No disobedience."

Me and Marcel hum an agree and Marcel moves the paper back to Mila. She writes it down with a roll of her eyes.

"Drink 4 glasses of water a day," I say to her, loud and clear. She whines but still writes it down.

"Once you start feeling comfortable, start to call us by our dom names."

"Which are?" She looks at us and smiles innocently.

"Daddy for me," Marcel smirks at her.

"Sir but I'm also open to being called daddy." Edon.

"Master or Sir," dominance seeps through my voice and my eyes meet hers. She shivers and looks down, silently writing this all down.

"Got it," she whispers.

"You set the pace of this relationship, Mila. Whatever and whenever your comfortable with you tell us, okay?" My voice gentle this time, as though she's glass and I'm afraid she'll smash if I'm not careful, delicate, gentle.

"Yes sir," she whispers again and coyly meets my eyes. I nod while looking right back at her beautiful emerald eyes.

And so it begins.