sedamnaest

I'm pinned to the bed by Edon as soon as we enter Badr's room

I'm pinned to the bed by Edon as soon as we enter Badr's room. His beautiful, dark eyes stay on mine until his patience wears thin and lust takes over. His lips are greedy as they feather up and down my neck, pressing and sucking against my collarbone.

He removes himself from my body. I look at them all as they stand in front of me. My body sprawled out on Badr's bed. Their eyes raked up and down my body, desire clear in their sight. "I think she's wearing too much," Marcel states.

"Hm, me too. Maybe, we should help her out," Badr says as he leans closer to me. His hands find their way under my skirt, to the waistline of my tights and thong, gripping the materials, roughly dragging them down. They're thrown onto the floor. Within seconds, his hands are back on me, spreading my knees, allowing them to see me bare, the skirt now bunched at my hips. "Keep 'em open."

He turns to Marcel and takes the belt from his jeans, "Tie her hands, my darling." Marcel obeys him and moves towards me, his hands skim from my thighs, up my waist and then to my arms. He takes ahold of my hands and pins them above my head. The cold leather of his belt is tightened around my wrist, I tug and it restrains. He smirks down at me and places a kiss on my lips. Too short, too quick, I want more.

Marcel returns back to Badr and I'm hoping someone starts doing something to me because my legs are starting to ache from the position they're in. My back arches while I feel their eyes on me. Neediness fills me, I'm trembling with anticipation.

Edon speaks next, "I think our little princess is starting to be a little desperate."

"Princess? Don't spoil her, she acts like a whore so she'll get treated like one." B's hand connects with my inner thigh, the slap loud; the sting tasteful. A moan escapes my body involuntarily. "Just a dirty, little pain slut." Another slap, and another.

"I see what you mean, look at how wet she is already."

"Marcel, wanna taste her first?"

"With pleasure," he responds and I can feel his soft touch run over the spots where Badr's hand struck. His arms wrapped around my thighs and pulled my body closer to the edge, closer to him.