petnaest

It has now been a week since I've seen the guys, excluding my café meet-up with Marcel

It has now been a week since I've seen the guys, excluding my café meet-up with Marcel. My week has been exhausting and I want nothing more than to be in their arms. Thankfully, it's the weekend so, I'm staying over at theirs. 

Edon picks me up from my flat, then as soon as he sees me he literally picks me up as well. His arms encase my waist and my feet are lifted from the ground, I'm spun around yet I'm content in his arms. Happiness floods through me and a smile beams on my face as bright as the sun. 

"My baby, I've missed you so much!" His words are muffled as his face is pressed in my hair but I manage to hear him anyways. "B is at home cooking for us and Marcel is at work."

Work? Huh, I guess I forgot to ask if they even work. "Where does he work?"

"At this cafe not too far from us, out of the three of us, he works the least. We split up our responsibilities, for example, Badr cooks the most out of us (it's his way of taking care of us), Marcel cleans a lot since he has more free time and I fix whatever needs fixing in the house or do the shopping."

"That's really cute, you're like a little family."

"Yeah," he sighs. "We're just missing our baby girl."

I laugh at his dramatic tone, "And what would be my job in the household?"

"Just to look cute and have fun," he smiles at me and finally leads me towards his car. Once inside, I turn towards him again, "What about you and B? Where do you two work?"

"I have an apprenticeship in Architecture, and B is a legal assistant."

I near enough shout my response, "That's so cool! Wow and I don't even have a job."

"Do you want a job?"

"Not really but I can't keep living off of Liw and also I should probably be a mature, young adult and get one, it'll be good for me."

Edon parks the car in front of their house, finally we're here, and his attention is completely on me. "Baby, if this relationship we have goes well, which I believe it will because I'm falling for you more every day and I'm sure the two idiots feel the same, then we wouldn't expect you to work if you don't want to. If you want to complete Uni and not work then that's fine, if you do wanna work then that's fine too." His hands find mine and our fingers tangle, his rough hands a contrast to my soft ones. "Wanna make a deal?"

"I think so?"

"It's a yes or no question, sweetie."

"Okay."

"That's still not yes or no."

I roll my eyes and then say yes, "While you live with Oliwia, we'll help you find a job. During this time you'll learn to be an adult but the second you enter our house all those adult responsibilities are gone. When you come to permanently live with us, then whether or not you want to work will be completely up to you. Remember, will we take care of you. Whether it's financially, emotionally, physically, or sexually. Deal?"