četrnaest

Right

Right. Teasing them. Should be easy. I've done that to girls plenty of times.

So why do I feel so nervous? I don't even have a plan, I'm just going with whatever happens. Am I even ready to do this? 

To change everything between us; to be honest with myself and them; this will change everything. 

I feel like I should start with Edon, he seems easier to break. But I feel the need to know whether B feels the same way before I try anything with Edon. I'm not going to ask them, obviously. I'm an English major, I can read body language when one reciprocates feelings for another. It shouldn't be difficult. 

I take a deep breath, building up the courage to even do this, and walk into Badr's room. He's laying on his bed, his arm behind his head. His dark eyes meet mine, confusion swirling in them. He's wondering why I'm here, more specifically why I entered his room without knocking. When he sees I'm fine and just standing there in the doorway, his eyes narrow and he slowly asks, "What's up?"

I shrug, looking around the room and then finally shutting his door, I walk towards his bed. Suddenly I'm shy and wondering why I'm acting like this when when it comes to women I'm cocky as fuck and confident. My movements are slow and don't feel like my own. Right now, I need to swallow all my anxiety and act like I know what I'm doing and what I want. With that in mind, my head up and body language reeking of fake confidence, I sit near him. I'm neither too near nor too far from his reach. 

Right now, I'm staring at him and he's staring at me. I can tell he's still confused. However, he remains quiet. He always does that, conceals the loudness inside his head with silence on the outside. I smile at him, hoping that this makes this more normal and comfortable, for the both of us.

He breaks our silence first, "Okay unless you had an urgent problem then you broke the rules. I still haven't done anything to punish you and Edon for the stunt you pulled when Mila who over here but that doesn't mean you're not already on thin ice."

I laugh nervously before speaking, "You do realise you can't punish us, right? We're not your submissives, Mila is. And yes, I broke the knock-before-you-enter rule but it's bullshit anyway!"

He smirked and got up, suddenly towering over my sitting form. I refrain from shrinking back from him, somewhere where his presence doesn't affect me the way it does.

"Yes, I could punish you, Marcel, because I know you wouldn't object. Actually I think you'd enjoy it." One of his hands slides behind my neck and his other holds my chin in a tight grip, as he slightly lifts it. Our eyes meet yet again.  "What me to test that theory out, baby?" He whispers, inching a bit closer to me.

I feel waves of warmth wash over me. Over, over, and over again. This isn't going according to plan. I was supposed to tease him not the other way around. And suddenly, I can feel my dick hardening at the thought of one of his cruel punishments.