ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Ranboo, A6d, Skeppy and Badboyhalo all survived the explosion for plot reasons. Also of course they'll be right next to each other!

"What was that?!" Ranboo yelled.

They all heard the distant mumbling of... Wild Tommyinnits...

"WOMAN WOMAN, WOMAN!" The Tommy's chanted. "LE MAN BRUG."

"They must've chewed out of their cage and set off the explosive device I put right outside of it!" Ranboo cried. "Dammit!"

"POP POP CHEEROI," a Tommy crawled torwards the gang. But then, when they were at their most vulnerable, a true hero appeared!

"God fucking dammit Fundy, this is why I don't trust your stupid cloning machines!" Tommy grunted, using a crossbow with fireworks in it to get rid of the Wild Tommys.

"HEY, LANGUAGE!" Bbh yelled, to no avail.

"Shut up Bad," Tommy said. "Sorry about all that having your shop exploded stuff by the way, Ranboo."

"Apology accepted," Ranboo sighed.

"Okay we're out of here," Bad decided, grabbing his friends yet again.

"SEE YA FUCKHEADS!" Tommy yelled. "THANKS FOR FUCKING LEAVING FUCKING RANBOO WITHOUT A FUCKING SHOP BY THE WAY, YOU DICKS!"

"LANGUAGE!!!" Bad yelled back, not denying that they weren't being very ethical.

"I don't even care anymore just take me home bad," Skeppy yawned. A6d warped out of reality.

They finally came back through the portal they came in from.

"We'll close it later, just block it off for now," Bad explained. "I'm too lazy to close that portal properly right now."

The duo happily went to their kitchen.

"Skeppy, I'll make the tomato sauce, you go and stream or whatever," Bad told Skeppy.

Skeppy decided to sleep on the couch, instead. Looking out the window of the living room, it was evidently midday.

But his eyes didn't give a fuck, and right into dreamland Skeppy went.

"LANGUAGE!" Bbh yelled to the narration.

Truly, it was the end of their epic tale....

Is what I would say, if it was over. LOLLL