HEAL HIM, QUACKITY!

Skeppy continued vomiting out petals, as Wackydeez thought for a moment. How would he save this poor diamond block and let him see his husband again??? After a moment of research (one google search), he walked back to Skeppy's bed, praying it wouldn't be the same bed he'd die on.

"Skeppy, you know," Dr. Quackity looked aside. "I think there's only one thing I can do to save you..."

"what??" Skeppy looked at Dr. Quackity. "Doc, I'll do anything if it means I can live to see another day..."

"Oh you won't be having to do anything," Dr. Quackity smirked, reaching for something below. "Skeppy... I just need to..."

"To what?"

"Break out into song, of course!"

"oh, wait, song?" Skeppy looked upset. "Please don't," he muffled. Quackideez got out his microphone. "Dude-"

I am Dr. Quackity, and I am saving lives
I look different in this server,
(lost the beanie, got a coat, victim count, telescope)
I am doctor Quackity, and I prescribe hard drugs
Pain reliefs part of cocaine so BAH-HAH-HAH you're addicted-

("What?!" Skeppy interrupted. Dr. Quackity shushed him angrily. "You're barely even rhyming-")

Inside Las Nevadas, I'm the finest doc by far
I got my degree by getting picked inside my ass, darn (S: "UHM-")
Brightly colored pills! They'll cure all your ills!
Just as long as you've got fever or the chills!

("Well, I don't have either," Skeppy tried not to choke while also trying to talk his way out of the situation as fast as fucking possible. "Guess you're no help-"

"NoNO," Dr. Quackity desperately settled Skeppy back down. "I can still help you, you just need a CHECKUP!" Dr. Quackity raised his microphone again, to the dismay of Skeppy.)

Take off your pants, (S: "THE FUCK?!")
K, now let's see... (S: "NO!" Q: "Okay fine..")
Turn your head and cough,
Okay now do me~
Please?

("Stop it," Skeppy cringed, vomiting more flowers. Quackity picked up a rose, and it was as though a light bulb went on in his brain.

"Skeppy?" Dr. Quackity began, "I have a few questions. Please fucking PLEASE answer them honestly, it's for your health, OK?!?!?!"

"Okay, fine," Skeppy said reluctantly.)

Is your life a mess? (S: "...yes?")
Do you get no sex? (S: "yeah.")
I am diagnosing you with NBS!

("Just like dream thought!" Skeppy interrupted. "Do you have a-"

"Listen Skeppy," Dr. Quackity started his rant. "I don't give a SHIT if Dream found out first, that green little fucking turd can go eat PISS. Now, you want a cure or what?"

"Yes, please," Skeppy weakly replied, just wanting to leave the room.

Dr. Quackity reached into his supply cabinet, laughing maniacally. "Oh boy do I have the thing for you, Skeppy,")

Purple colored lean! It'll make you sheen! (S: "Huh?")
Just as long as you got no bitches syndrome...

(Skeppy facepalmed. "You're. Not. Even. Trying. To. Rhyme. Just let me OUT-")

Dr. Quackity!

[btw the original parody is: https://youtu.be/pc-EP-0xEDQ shits iconic lol]

"JUST SHUT UP KID!" Skeppy yelled, a flurry of flowers leaving his mouth, before he left Dr. Quackity's room with the lean. Dr. Quackity began to cry, was his awesome song not enough for anyone?!