HOUS D'OEUVRES

"BAD IM SORRY!" Skeppy called out from afar. But Bad don't care lol.

"doooooo do do do do speedrun those divorce papers bad!" Dream sang while doing the spooky month dance for some reason (it isn't October dream crafter WTF??). "wait not actually do do do do"

"SKEPPY STOP FOLLOWING ME YOU MUFFIN HEAD!" Bad screamed at the Skepster. "IM REPLACING YOU!"

"NO!" Skeppy refused to allow Bad to do that. Well shit. But then...

"hi its me from the last part," Goggy saided. "I am the gerge."

"GEORGE LET ME REPLACE SKEPPY PLS," bad asked for parental permission even though George isn't his fucking dad Badboyhalo you got amnesia or some shit???

"lolo why?" Georgenotfound askeded for scientific reasons specifically. Bad prepared to cry his very sad reasons out into the world... coolly and sadly...

"SKEPPEH IS SO RUDE NOW O_o HE DONT EVEN ANSWER MY CALLS!!" Bad sighed... DRAMATICALLY.... "like it is some very muffin behavior >:O"

"Okay fuck you first off," Skeppy began. "Second off its becase U DONT LOVE ME <\3"

"LANGUAGE btw I do love you wdym" Badboyhalo badboyaskedthathoe. Skeppy dramatically dramaticed dramatically (angst arc!!).

"well it doeSNt FEEL LKE YOU LOV ME," Skeppy whined. Skeppy Jr began to cry again. Truly the drama was real.

"Do do do do velvet you seein this??" Dream was still in speedrun mode. "oh yeah velvet isnt here do do do do..."

Everyone turned to Dream.

"dream OMG" Goggy blusheded (GAY). "Dream let's do the butt stuff!!"

"Goggy I'll do do do do you later," Dream gayed gayly. "But THEY ARE DIVORCING!!"

"Omg yeah I forgor for a sec lmao," Goggy looked back to the demon and diamond, and then he noticed the diamond jr. "Did bad and skep fuck or something lmao?? why there a lil diamond cube dude?!"

"LANGAUGE!! SKEPPY JR IS ADOPTED!!! STOP IT YOU MUFFINS!!!!" Bad shouted cuz angry homophobic wtf. "I WOULD NEBER DO THAT WITH SKEPPPY!!!! I YHINK! AND HE WOULDNT DO IT EITHER!" Skepster looked aside, dramatically (still angst mode).

"Alright, Bad, I've had enough of this," Skeppy began to anime protag again. "Bad...! I CANT KEEP LYING ABOUT THIS! I need to be honest you!"

"SKEPPEH DONT UMU" Bad began to shake and quake and fart, knowing exactly what the Skepboi was talking about. "Skeppy WE'RE STRAIGHT AS RULERS!!!"

"Yeah," Skeppy, sighed, and whipped out a plastic bendy ruler, bending it homosexually. "...We're as straight as THIS RULER!"

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Bad was taken aback by Skeppy's courage and gayness. Dream and Goggy gaspeded with shock!

"What the truth is Skeppy???" George asked.

"THE TRUTH IS... Bad is..." Skeppy began to express his true feelies. "I just... he's... I LIKE-"

Dream speedran the info... and saided these faithful words before Skeppy Craft could finish his sentence.

"WAIT NO THEY CANT BE INTERESTED CUZ YOURE BOTH BOYS DO DO DO DO! !" Dream was truly having the ultimate bruh moment... "IF U GUYS GAY FOR MEN WOULDNT THAT MAKE YOU...
.
.
.
.
GAY?!?!?!"

"OH SHIT THEY GAY??" George screamed. "FUCK IM HOMOPHOBIC THO HIDE ME DWEAMY!!" Goggy hided behind his Dreamy Creamy... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" dream cried cuz GOGGY WSas A HOMOPHBE?!