THE DUMB CONTINUES

"what the point of goin again if we got a tomato already??" Skeppy asked intellectually.

bad looked at him. "I JUST SAID TO RESTOR THE FUCKIN BALACNE EARLIER DUMBASS"

"waht bro WHY ARE YOU SWEARING BAD," skeppy cried...

"IT WAS A SOUNDBOARD OK," bad cried too. "IM BEING TROLLED!!!"

"mwahahahahahhahahahaha," a6d laughed maniacally from behind them. "you were trolled.."

"A6D THIS IS WHY YOUR MOM DOESNT LOVE YOU," bad cried more.

"THAT WAS A SOUNDBOARD AGAIN," bad said.

a6d looked up in surprise. "no it wasnt what the fuck-"

"IT IS I, GOODBOYHALO!!!" good laughed. "YUOU FUCKIN IDIOT. IM HERE, IM QUEER, EVERYTIME OF THE YEEAR"

"oh no dont say a swear word please dont do that," bad cried. "please i dont like swearing"

"ok," good replied. "but stop fucking crying"

"WOW I DO NOT APPRECIATE THE WAY YOU ARE TREATING BADBOYHALO, GOODBOYHALO," skeppy yelled defensively. "I WILL COMMIT A HORRIBLE CRIME AGAINST YOU WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS-"

"omg is that crime a troll," jef said. "i hate trollers :("

"YOU WHAT." Skeppy stared in shock.

"See SKEPPY THE BALANCE NEEDS TO BE RESTORED!!!!" Bad announced. "WE NEED TO FIX THIS!!!"

Skeppy yawned. "but baad, i dont care about the balance i just wanted a tomateo..."

"I can fucking get behind that," Good smirked, ignoring Bad as he yelled all his languages.

Skeppy panicked at the fact that that idiot actually agreed with him. "on second thought bad LETS GO FR!!!"

"can we go with you i love the world unless its trolling me :( i dont like trollers can i help though im so helpful :)" Jef whispered.

"Of coruse jeffy," bad smiled. "LET US COMMENCE FORWARDS!!! NOW!!! IM SICK OF SAYING THAT!!!"

So the three entered the portal. Good realized that they left without him. "WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK"

"get used to it dude," a6d sighed, readying to /tp his own ass yet again.

In hell, things were really bad. Like holy fuck penis I cannot begin to describe what the fuck was going on there. Seriously, holyyyyy shiiiitt

"WHAT A SHITSHOW!" Good smiled. "I JUST LOVE THE CHAOS!"

"chaos bad :( troll bad :(" Jef cried. Skeppy sighed at the trollphobia.

Bad finally made it to ranboo's shop. "we need sand in order to- SKEPPY STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT. WE NEED SAND TO CLOSE THE PORTAL!!!"

Skeppy deviously smiled. "Saaandddd..."

"IM ALLERGIC TO SAAAANDDD" Jef cried.

"I have sand in my pockets," Good informed Bad. "You fucking want some of this shit?!"

"IT'S COCAIIINEEEE" Jef snitched.

"WHAT THE HELL DUDE," Good yelled. "FUCKING FUCK SHIT PISS BITCH!!"

"I swear, the amount of language is going to kill me," Bad groaned. "CAN WE JUST GET SOME SAND!??!?!"

"you and I arent so different," Good cackled. "we both speak languages..."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Bad screamed. "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP"

"guys i got the sand," a6d smiled, pushing his epic sunglasses up.

"ACOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOO" Jef went, blowing all the sand away with one damn puff.

a6d looked at the tall orange loser. "I HATE YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD"

"no a6d im a sand expert," Skeppy announced. "I have looked through your sand and I can say, without a doubt..."

"YOU ARE THE FATHER"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" everyone other than a6d said calmly in unison.

"WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" A6d screamed, /tping outa there.

"oh also it wasnt real sand lets just go to epic store for epic people, no jef allowed no good allowed," Skeppy smiled.

"IM GOING STRAIGHT IN YOU FUCKING BITCH," Good howled with pure triumpth, entering the now fixed store. The others ran in right behind him.

Ranboo, with his demon disguise on, was really fucking pissed to see these assholes again. Wouldn't you?!?!?!?

"Skeppy, Bad, you're banned from the Ranboo house club house," Ranboo said. "Fuck you guys."

"HAHA THE IRONY," Good laughed, as Skeppy and Bad left (obeying the law)

"can we get uh :( some sand pls :(" Jef asked politely. "im allergic btw :("

"okay that'll be $420.69!" Ranboo chirped.

"WE DONT HAVE THAT TYPE OF MONEY ASSHOLE," Good lashed out, getting out his glock. "HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE IT FOR FREE?!?!?!"

"Holy shit, holy shit, okay," Ranboo panicked, giving the sand over. "What the hell dude.... It was just a prank-"

"A PRANK... Like a troll :(" Jef cried even harder. "I HATE TROLLS :( they make me... CRRYYYYY" Jef began to cry so much the entire store flooded.

"DAMMIT YOU STUPID BITCH," Good raged, as he was washed out.

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU IDIOTS DO?!?!?!" Skeppy yelled, holding onto Bad. "OH MY GOD- OH MY GOSH..."

"WE'RE GONNA DIE SKEPPY," Bad shivered.

"No no," said a familiar voice. Yet another hero from the shadows!

"WHO'S THAT POKEMON?!" An omnipresent voice yelled. "-I MEAN MCYTBER!"

"It's fundy!" Fundy said. "I JUST MADE A NEW JEF STOP CRYING MOD!"

"epiiiccc," Bad smiled. "thank you fox man!"

"DO YOU GUYS NEED HELP CLOSING THAT PORTAL," Fundy said. "I CAN DEVELOP A NEW MOD!"

"EPIC," a6d grinned, appearing out of thin air yet again. "please. do it. please im sick of this fanfiction its so stupid"

"WAIT THIS IS A FANFICTION?!" Skeppy remarked. "OH MY GOD-"

"no its not its just a prank bro," a6d sighed sadly.

"PRANKKK!??!?!" Jef yelled, wanting to cry again.

"kay time to work with the science team!" Fundy speaked (i need a new word sorry).