MARCO

"hi guys its me awsamdude remember," Sam expressed his sentience to velvet and Quackity. "i can help you guys get jef i have the security footage."

"Give it to Tommy! We don't fucking care!" Quackity admitted, going back to reading DNF. So, Sam went to where Tommy was and woke that bitch up.

"FUCK," Tommy yelled impulsively cuz he was waked up.

"do you want help finding jef cuz i dont think ur friends are giving a fuck," Awsamdude explained. Tommy bruhed.

Stomping into where Quackity and Velvet were, them hoes really were just reading DNF and not giving a fuck about Jef. "THIS IS HORRENDOUS! SAM PLEASE LETS GO FIND JEF!"

"ok," Sam gave a thumbs up, not giving a single fuck about his hotel. "i can lead the way since i know where he went"

"LETs go thEN!" Tommy insisted.

And so they did go. That's great! Maybe.

"Why is there no water in hell?" Tommy groaned. "I miss drinking water! Good shit man!"

Awsamdude just gave Tommy a stare. Tommy stopped talking, and looked downwards.

"i think this might take a long time," Awsamdude told Tommy.

"Yeah no shit," Tommy scoffed, every fiber of his being absolutely scorching in the outdoors of hell's heat. "Why is this so boring!"

"because its going to take a long time," Awsamdude looked around. "oh dude you're gonna hate me."

"What?"

"we shouldve gone left."

"REALLY?!" Tommy became red with anger. "Well... LETS GET FUCKIN GOIN THEN HUH M8!!!"

"yeah lets do that," Awsamdude said. And so they did go left, good on them men for realizing their mistakes and accepting them and moving on and improving on their past behavior! We stan!

Anyways, after a long time of going left, they made it to a casino!

"Woah! This is the shit!" Tommy prepared his epic fake id, and ran on into that damn casino like the chad Tommy is! Awsamdude followed behind.

"yeah man do what you want but arent we trying to find your friend," Awsamdude asked Tommy.

"MY CRIPPLING GAMBLING ADDICTION IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT!" Tommy exclaimed to the sammy man. "A MI ME GUSTA LOSING MONEY!"  Tommy and Sam were instantly let into the casino without any id or anything, not weird at all. They began to gamble!

"hey tommy look over there," Awsamdude pointed out. "its video game protagonists cuphead and mugman from the viral video game sensation cuphead back in the ancient year of 2018."

"I WASNT EVEN ALIVE IN 2018!" Tommy squealed with happiness that he was meeting the cuphead and mugshotman. He instantly ran to them. "HI CUP AND MUG!!!" Tommy looked behind him; expecting Sam to had followed him, but instead, all he saw was Sam going back to the machines. He sighed.

"Hi its me cuphead," Cuphead smiled. "Im ruining my fucking life by selling my soul."

"he's also selling my soul!" Mugman smiled as well. Tommy stepped back.

"Well you guys do that then I'm going to go game," Tommy decided he liked keeping his soul (somewhat). Cuphead shook his head.

"Nah man try this heroin," cuphead gave him a funny orange injection tube thingy ma jiggy... "it helps me sleep at night."

"AAAAAAAAAA YOU PROBABLY SHARE NEEdle WITH MUG YOU BASTARD HELL NO," Tommy shoved the thing back in Cupheads face. "IM OUT!"

"What's wrong with that? Why does everyone say that?" Cuphead asked to the world, as Tommy ran off because he didn't agree with drug.

"SAaAAM WE HAVE TO LEAVE THIS PLACE!!!" Tommy yelled out to his main man Sam. "WE HAVE TO LIvE-"

And then Tommy saw the worst thing ever.

"help me tommy," Sam pleaded, as his soul was taken from his body in the most gruesome violent and painful way possible (oh my god). In a snap, Sam was on the ground, dead.

"aaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," Tommy continued to scream (seriously why is he so darn loud smh like bro) in the TOMMYINNIT way. He dashed outa that shithole, cuz he wasn't bouta risk his life for Sam when he was obviously already pretty fucking dead for forever.

Tommy found himself walking about, unsure where to go next. Without Sam guiding him, he was sure to get lost, and possibly die. Using his hands to remember which is left and which is right (happens to the best of us, and to me all too fucking often), he did as Sam once said moments before.

Go left.

And go left, Tommy did. This is such a dramatic way to tell you Tommy went left using his big brain to know that he needed to go left but yeah. Anyways so nothing fucking happened for a long time, until
Something did! How pogger!

"Wait, nothing happened, what do you mean?" Tommy asked the narrator, not realizing he was being epically trolled. "Fuck you man."

And so for a really damn long time, that bitch walked. Like a lot.

Throughout the walk, he found himself yelling out the same name, again and again.

"Jefffffff??? Jeeeffffff??? JEEEFFFFFFFF!!??"

To no damn response.

At least from Jef. There was a fucking response, i lied. Lmao.

"Hi my name isn't jef but it's antfrost," ant said. "Hi I'm here now!"

"SHIT NOW I HAVE A MORAL OBLIGATION TO DROP EVERYTHING IM DOING AND GET YOU TO YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Tommy facepalmed. Ant looked at that bitch like he was high (he probably was let's be honest).

"Can you?" Ant asked. Tommy nodded.

"FOLLOW ME BITCH!"

And so, Ant followed Tommy, as Tommy lead his ass to the hotel.

"The owners dead btw so everything's free," Tommy informed the masses as he entered the hotel. So anarchy happened but in the samtel. Swaggy.

"Omg hi velvet," Ant told Velvet. Then they kissed. Finally a good ending for some characters.

"IM SO FUXKIG ALONE," Quackity cried, wiping his tears with the pages of DNF fan fictions.

Tommy then had to make a decision.

Should he try again to find his friend? What if he had to go back here for moral reasons? That would suck!

"Im Just gonna fucking decide later," Tommy decided (ironic), going to bed like he initially intended.. So everyone but Tommy ended up somewhere better/worse while Tommy ended up back at ground zero of the situation. Good for him. Or bad, if you actually wanted something good for him.

There's no interesting plot twist here btw, this chapter fucking sucks. All of them do. Goodnight. Love ya (unless you're a bad person).