SKEPNAPPED

"God you're fucking heavy," Good complained, despite the fact he was literally kidnapping a sleeping diamond block dude, OF COURSE THAT BITCH HEAVY!!!!!

So this dipshitty angel FUCK went out of his way to find literally the most disgusting and unsafe cave, and laid Skeppy on the rocky netherrack floor. He looked around afterwards, to ensure nobody was nearby. He got out a bright soul lantern, pressing the glass against Skeppy's face.

"GET THE FUCK UP," Good barked at the sleeping body, to no avail. He yelled it again and again, and still, no response. Eventually, frustration got to Good, and he bonked Skeppy in the head with the soul lantern. All he heard in response was the noise of something being shattered.

"Ah, piss," Good sighed, looking down at the soul lantern, checking for the shattered area. But the thing is, the soul lantern was completely fine! He turned to Skeppy.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Good screeched so loudly, that Skeppy finally opened his eyes. "SKEPPY!"

"What? Hey?" Skeppy greeted in response, incredibly disoriented. "Where are we?"

"A cave," Good answered.

Skeppy looked up. "No shit you whore-"

"Skeppy, do you want to know something about a certain thing?"

"Btich i just want to be in a long term homosexual relationship with my best friend" Skeppy yawned.

Good held out the core of his necklace. "Uhm. Okay, but the thing has to do with this. What do you think it is?"

"It's- that's called a... A piece of flesh," Skeppy looked at the diamond in the middle, slightly disturbed. "Why are you even wearing that...?"

"Not important, but did you know that it can actually talk telepathically?" Good explained. "And it told me something!"

"Dude it's a fucking necklace-"

"It told me that there's a new way to fix everything!" Good smiled. "Bad can get his tomato, I can get Jef back, Boomer can live and the balance can be restored! If I just do this," Good began sorting through his bag, smirking at the opportunity that had arose. "You can be their hero! Me too!"

"Dude you think a piece of jewelry told you that?" Skeppy cocked his head. "Are you sure you don't need to see a therapist or something?" Good giggled, because Skeppy, somewhat, believed it. Skeppy waited patiently for him to just fucking do this shit already.

Good got out a mirror, and shoved it in Skeppy's face. "What do you see? Something you dislike? Something super fucking ugly?"

"I see... A cracked out handsome man!" Skeppy winked.

ba-dum-tskk

Then a wave of realization hit that his face was completely fucked up. "Oh my god, why is my face so fucking cracked... Jesus Christ IT FUCKING HURTS SO BADLY"

"Doesn't cracked out mean you're really fucking high?" Good questioned a bit slower than he should've. "You're not high."

"YES I AM, YOU HOE, CHECK MY POCKETS" Skeppy smiled. Good decided it was best not to do that. Skeppy grew impatient, expecting him to actually check. "Come onnn, Quackity gave me some cocaine before I destroyed the hospital!"

"Wait, how the hell did you even snort-" Good looked down at the ground, and there were a few extra lines left. Skeppy had somehow snorted a fucking gallon of cocaine in front of Good without him noticing at all. Good was speechless. The point of this was to make Skeppy feel bad, so that the ritual could work out... But Skeppy simply pogged through the pain. He decided to speed things up, desperate for things to work out.