FoolinG AROUND

"HOLY SHIT! Jef do you know dream?!" Tommy yelled startled as the two ran off like chickens lolol. "he put me into fucking exile and was rude!"

"omg :( thats horrible," jef pouted. "it makes me wana CRRYY.."

"NO JEF DON'T YOU DARE," Tommy said brotherly. "we can beat his ass later!"

"okayy," jef replied, still looking down.  After a few stops and a fucking lot of running, they gamers maded it to a safe place, a big sandy castle mansion temple thing. dunno what it was doing in hell but ok

"Let's steal this fucking land! Fuck yeah! Colonization!" Tommy pumped up. "Jef, this is our home now," Tommy then did some goofy ass hand movements that ended in Tommy's silly handy dandy assault rifle being in Jef's hands!

"omg :0 i dotnt like violins but..." Jef was suddenly influenced into a bloodlust. Tommy laughed cuz he's a psychopath today i guess. "we can alweys defned ourselfs:)" Jef said to try and excuse his horrible homicidal thoughts. He then ran to a different part of the fucking sand thing to kill some ppl.

"JEF! Wait!" Tommy shouted. "YOU BITCH! GET OVEE HERE!!!" Tommy grabbed that hoe by they orang hoodie. "I have a question before you commit the crimes!"

"what :(" Jef saided, sad that he couldnt commit die but to other peopel yet.

"whos your favorite woman?" Tommy asked professionally as frick.

"It's goodboyhalo!" Jef answered confidently. "but were kinda rivals :z"

Tommy facepalmed. "GOD DAMMIT JEF, that's a MAN! whos your favorite WOman!!!!" Jef stared off for a good bit, before speaking again.

"...FoolishG."

"What? FOOLISH ISNT A-"

"No, look, foolishg :(" Jef corrected, pointing behind Tommy. And when Tommy looked behind them, there foolish was. "i think this is his home :( oh no!"

"NO SHIT," Tommy facepalmed again. Jef began to get teary eyed. "Im sorry Jef, that was rude of me, but for fucks sake-"

"Hello?" FoolishG interrupted. "What are you guys doing here?" Jef and Tommy both looked back at Foolish. "Wait, is that a GUN-"

Jef proceeded to PEW PEW THAT LIL BITCH!!! fuck yeah!!! "oops my finger slipped :( okay it didnt i did that willingly :)" Tommy's face showed clear concern. But not because of Jef. BUT BECAUSE FOOLISH FUCKIN LIVED!!!

foolish sighed. "orange dude, im actually immortal, sorry."

"wait what :( ok that is kinda cool tho :)" Jef admitted. foolish didnt really look amused at all, wonder why.

"So are you guys going to leave?" foolish rudely impatiently what the fuckly saided. Jef and Tommy just stood still. "You guys realize I can smite you right?" In sight of that news, Tommy and Jef did a 180 and instantly booked it to wherever they thought the exit was, because being smited sounds lame. Foolish shrugged, returning back to the inside of the temple.

"where are we going now? :(" jef asked Thomas.

"Hell if I know! Maybe FAR AWAY!" Tommy answered smartly. jef nodded cuz of the high eyeque.

Jef pulled on Tommy's shirt. "Wait!"

"What is it!?" Tommy pulled away. "And DONT DO THAT-"

"Where's the exit? :("

Tommy looked around. The temple suddenly felt like a labyrinth; a maze of cracked walls and ceilings. "Maybe... To the left?" Tommy tried not to sound intimidated.

"oh okay :)" Jef blindly followed, but since he's dyslexic he thought right was left and WENT THE WRONG WAY LOLOLOL (couldn't be me (ok it might))

"JeF WrONg wAY-"  Tommy yelled out, running behind Jef. "YOURE GOING RIGGHTTTT!!!" Jef magically couldnt hear tommyinnit tho and kept going lol. "JEF NO-"

And then Jef stopped, and thought for a few seconds. "wait a minut:(" he began to think out loud. "this doesnt look like left:("

"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!" Tommy continued shouting. Jef turned around.

"Tommy i think you sent us the wrong way! :0" Jef exclaimed. "lets go the other way:)"

Tommy's brain short circuited.