MORE PLUGINS MORE MODS MORE BULLSHIT

"Okay guys I finished coding the mod," Fundy smirked. "i just need someone who is not me to press the start button..."

"okay :) i will :)" Jef calmly smiled. "i love to help:)" jef leaned in to press the button.

"NOWS YOUR CHANCE TO BE A BIG SHOT!" Spamton deltafart said (HOW) "BE A BIG BE A BIG BE A BIG SHOT!!!"

"oh my goodness, fundy you liar!" Bad cried....

"FUCK THAT WAS THE WRONG BUTTON, JEF YOU ABSOLUTE FAILURE, BAD STFU," Fundy panicked. "WE GOTTA ELIMINATE SPAMTER BEFORE THE WORLD IS DESTROYED!!!"

"HELLO >LIE) TnERRS, [50% off] MY [sugar-free] BALLS!!!" spamton yelled. "[go fuck yourself!]! NO SERIOUSLY SPECILLY YOU SEER [fuck you]." 

"the FUCKS a seer?!" Good remarked.

"THEY SEE [intriguing offer!] IN THERE DREEMS... AND!" spamton glitched. "WHAT IS A [looks like a great deal!]"

"Dude what does that even mean?" Skeppy looked kinda confused (reasonable).

"YOU! YOU! YOU!..." Spamton spammed. "[fried biscuits at a cheap] OFF!"

"wow spamton i didnt knowabou this other side of yours," a6deez cried. "i am a spamton stan... EX spamton stan..."

"yea FUCK SPAMTON!" Good cried. "RUDE ENOUGH TO MAKE A GIGACHAD LIKE MYSELF CRY!"

"LANGUAGE!!" Bad screamed repeatedly.

"GUYS I CAN PROGRAM A NO MORE SPAMTON MOD!" Fundy spoke (yep). "BRB!" Fundy said as he logged out of reality.

"OH, I SEE." Good smiled. "SO WHAT THE FUCK'RE WE SUPPOSED TO DO TILL THEN.."

"IHAVE a DEEL, lite</neR, for you're [heart-shaped object]..." Spamton said, rubbing his hands together.  "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA-"

Spamton was slain by Technoblade.

"RIP NERD," Technoblade laughed. Skeppy smiled at the sight of his old pal, though the words spamton said were still in his mind.

"Techno, do you have any sand?" Skeppy asked.

"Bruh," Techno said. "That stuff's antique here. I could create some out of pebbles though because of my VERY AWESOME ARM STRENGTH (im a bedwars pro)."

"But im allergic ;(" Jef cried. "and im an orphan-"

Techno impulsively punted Jef across all seven rings of hell.

"HEY GUYS IM BACK-" Fundy looked to see no spamton. "wow............"

"spamton gone," Technoblade smiled. "I did it."

"YES TECHNOBLADE IS THE GREATEST CREATURE ALIVE," Skeppy fanboyed. "YES"

"Am i BETTER THO???" Bad asked jealously.

"uh yea idk," Skeppy replied.

Bad took it as a yes, and held out his hands. "Here the sand is, by the way, skeppy, we cna go now..."

"ACHOOOOO," Good sneezed. "Sorry not sorry fuckin bitch I'm just allergic to sand too."

"Wow the same plot convenience twice," Fundy sighed. "I guess it's time to make a no sand allergy mod because whoever's writing this needs to come up with some better fucking ideas." Fundy warped back out.

"Don't worry guys, I made the sand!" Techno said. "You guys can restore the balance-"

Technoblade had a bruh moment. A major bruh moment. He was an anarchist. There is no balance in anarchy, only CHAOS!!!

"ANARCHY FOR THE ANARCHY GOD!" Techno squealed, throwing the sand in Bad's face. He quickly ran away, vowing to never be near any balance restorers again.

"Baad," Skeppy cried. "I miss being home alreaddyy.. We had a good toaster, it was so good for toasting spaghetti..."

Suddenly, SCP-426 appeared, upon hearing it's name.

"Who am I?!" Skeppy asked. "Wait, no, I was talking about me- NO I WAS TALKING ABOUT ME. THE TOASTER. I AM A TOASTER. NO?!?! I AM-"

"Let's just not talk about me," Bad looked at it with dread. "Wait, if SCP's are canon to our world, doesn't that mean #$^^*#+ YEAZ BITCHE WELECOM TO MY DOMEAIN!!!!#*$*( oH my goodness. No."

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT, NO! GET THAT FUCKIN THING OUT!" Good yoinked SCP-732 out of their fabric of reality, and threw it to some other wattpad fanfiction. (sorry not sorry loser) "THIS WONT BACKFIRE ON US LATER!"

"Let's protest to get them decanonized, and then we can protest for sand!" Skeppy suggested smartly. Fine, you fukin nerdz.

"Wow! That's a lot of sand!" Bad smiled. "Thank you! You're so epic and great (I am) and also Fundy is back!"

"NO MORE SAND ALLERGY MOD IS WORKING!" Fundy said. "THE WORLD IS SAVED, BY ME!"

"Okay it is time to close the portal!" Bad saided. And he did it.

"as a french person..." A6d beganed. "portal is open."

"PORTAL IS OPEN?!" Skeppy screamed. "WHAT"

"NO!!!" Bad screamed. A6d was the twist villain all along.

"THE TOMATO YOU GOT FROM RANBOO WAS ALSO NOT THE REAL TOMATO!!! I SWAPPED IT! MAWHAHAHAHA!" A6d laughed maniaclly, using his epic jetpack to fly off with the real tomato.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Everyone screamed in unison (except a6deez.)

Skeppy recalled the dream he had the night before.

Was he what spamton had called a seer? Is this what he meant? He predicted a6d's betrayal, in a way...

He couldn't let anyone know.

not cuz theres any serious plot reasons or safety concerns why not to its just weird to bring up randomly in convo tbh LOL