AND THEY FUCKING WALKED

WOOHOOO! DID YOU KNOW THEY FUCKING WALKED? Cuz they did. They really did. Not only did they walk, but they walked to a specific location? Which one? The most perfect most plot relevant one of course! Because fuck you! That's why! I'm so tired.

"Woah boys! Look! A HOTEL!" Mcyum pointed out, but like in a sus way. "WE SHOUL' CHECK-"

"LETS FUCKING GOOOO!" Tommy screeched without letting Mcyum finish (he is child and not mature enough to do otherwise). And so they fucking go'd to the awesome hotel. It was very cool. They steadily approached, swagging out they steps, before they finally entered the hotel... it was very awesomeness.

"I will look for him," Ant told the rest of them, referring to Velvet. "You guys should stay here!"

"Cool! Can I have my-" Fundy's smile grew weak as Ant walked off. "...Fuck."

And so the others went and played uno with Flamingo. Fuck yeah, uno.

"Velvet?" Ant called out desperately, running through the corridors of the establishment. Eventually, he heard the voice of a hot cake dude saying something very wholesome back.

"ANT CMERE I WANNA SHOW U THIS SKEPHALO HENTAI I FOUND!" Ant instantly bolted towards the direction of the noise. After a bit of investigation, the Velvet boi was located right in the bathroom of Tommy's ex-room.

"Hi Velvet," Ant waved to his mans. "Wanna fuck!"

"DAMN RIGHT BITCH," Velvet saided in response. A bit gay innit'?? Lol get it? Ok.

Meanwhile, the uno enjoyers we're enjoying uno. There was a really loud sound out in the parking lot, spooking em all.

"What the fuck," Good muttered, looking to his side. Everyone else looked too. For some fucking reason, a School spawned in out of nowhere.

"oh that is a school! :)" Jef explained despite the fact everyone could fucking tell. "we should explore it! :0 i love school :)"

"I FUCKING HATE SCHOOL!" Good stated (political), and so Jef and Good began to argue. Jef then cried and flooded the fucking hotel.

"Okay i turned the Jef stop crying mod back on!" Fundy said. Then Jef stopped cry. Based.

"Fundy! You still have access to managing plugins?" Tommy asked, since he didn't have the memory of a goldfish. Fundy nodded cuz he's a fucking liar and lied to the poor fucking doctors (swag tbh).

"ARE THERE KIDS IN THE SCHOOL?" Mcyummer of course had to fucking ask (suddenly as hell too). The room fell silent. "WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY!"

"...What do they say, Mcyum?" Tommy barely got out, as he was fucking horrified. Mcyum slowly turned his head towards Tommy, as he stayed dead silent. After an awkward silence, Tommy finally decided to speak again. "Mcyum?"

"...TO GET THEM TIDDIES U GOTTA GET THRIFTY," Mcyum spat out, before dashing towards the school.

"MCYUM NO!" Tommy yelled, running after Mcyum.

"Holy shit," Good commentated. Jef hugged Good cuz he was fucking scared. "...owo-"

"OHHHH MAH GAH," Fundy said like that one smg4 sfx, running with Tommy whilst ignoring the homosexuals.  Eventually, Tommy and Fundy made it to the school. Good and Jef followed!

"Ayo WHAT THE FUCK," Good said, pointing towards Mcyum. "THIS BITCH DRINKING FROM THE LEAN DISPENSER?"

"MCYUM THATS NOT COOL!" Tommy yelled britishly, pushing the Mcomnomnom over. "WHAT THE HELL!"

"Oh shit don't he have an opium addiction then?!" Good used his big brain to scientifically find out (Fundy wished he could do the same but he only a coder not an opium addiction find outer)... Then some axolotl dude came out into the halls. He kinda lookin like a teacher tbh.

"Guys I accidentally summoned school into Minecraft," Phoenix explained to the gamers. "And it's probably cursed!"

"OH SHIT QUICK JEF TAKE A PICTURE OF THE SCHOOL AND POST IT ONTO HMMMM FOR FREE KARMA!" Good demanded to Jef (good = REDDITOR WTH). Jef nodded and took the epic redditor pics and got the karma. Suddenly, Snoo appeared.

"Hi I'm Snoo I'm the alien time traveler mascot of Reddit that the author had a crush on when they were 11," Snoo said (FUCK UOU SNOO LEAVE THE PAST IN THE PAST WHAT THE ACTUAL FUXK MAN DIDE NO). "Anyway since you got so much le
epic karma I giving you the ultimate reward!"

"GIMEH," Good motioned, pushing Jef aside despite the fact Jef used his Reddit account and Good was being a bitch. "NOW!!"

"K here's a no-shower-for-1-year pass!" Snoo gave Good, and then he blasted off to space i think. "ROFLCOPTER"

"Snoo did not just fucking say that," Phoenix finally swore cuz of how cringe that was, and he fucking died. Fundy cried cuz they kinda similar cuz code n shit so idk. Ship??? No?? Ok

"WHAT FUCKING EVER LETS GO!" Good snapped with his fingers (holy shit the audacity), and so they went to wherever they thought they should be. After running around in circles... They found DRAM CRAFTER! Walking with Goggy!

"Ayo!" Good said trying to act cool I guess. Jef gave a smile.

"hi :)" Jef said awkwardly cuz Jef was a dream stan (WHAT THE FUCK SO CRINGE AND UNBASED BEHAVIOR)! Dream snarled at the cringe. But then, Tommy noticed something kinda... Sussy. A bad boy with a halo was RUNNIN AT THE DREAMY CREAMY!

"Dream! Look behind you! Also go to hell!" Tommy pointed out to Dream. Dream flipped off Tommy and then looked behind himself, and saw the Bad. Bad prepared to shank that motherfucker, but then...

"BAD NO!" a voice from like the other end of the hallway lol shouted. Bad looked behind himself, recognizing it instantly.

"Skeppy?" Bad panicked. "I wasn't doing anything-"

"SHUT UP I KNOW YOU WERE ABOUT TO KILL HIM!" Skeppy replied, running at the boy. Bad looked down in shame. "...and that's okay!" Bad looked back up.

"What do you mean??" Bad blushed.

"The truth is, I kill people too!" Skeppy smiled, well he always kinda smiled lmao it's literally forced into him cuz he a derpy block man rip bozo. BUT HE WAS EXTRA SMILING. "I keep children in my basement and I murder them one by one!"

"I didn't hear that!" Bad smiled back, refusing the truth. After some silence and p r o l o n g e d  e y e  c o n t a c t,  Skeppy grabbed onto Bad and hugged the shawty bad boy.

"I love you, bad boy," Skeppy whispered in Bad's ear. Bad blushed, turning red like a tomato. The narrator saying that reminded Skeppy of their goals, and his bitch ass quickly became distracted. "But we need to find the tomatoes." Skeppy pulled away from Bad.

"Wait a sec, you muffin!" Bad requested, pulling the diamond block back in. "I wanna hug u for longer O_o"

"Ok lol," Skeppy shrugged cuz he was out of homo mode. Then Bad began to sniff him "woah wait what no" Skeppy fr pulled away that time. WTF BAD.

"Omg ur such a CUTE LIL MUFFIN WE SHOULD HUG MORE OFTEN!" Bad told Skeppy. Since Skeppy outa homo mode still he just shrugged.

"WELL THEN. THEYRE GAY," Dream pointed out.

"I could tell," Tommy sighed. "But I think it's time to end this..."

"yeah :) it's time to get the tomato!" Jef held up his fist. "we can do it :D"

Good nodded. "DAMN FUCKING RIGHT-"

"LANGUAGE!" Bad interrupted. But nonetheless... The gamers began to walk out. Finally, it was time to finish what they started.

Hopefully. Fuck if I know anything anymore.