ITS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

Skeppy, the funny Minecraft troller man, was studying, when his friend slammed his door open.

It'd been a few weeks after the school incident, and after that they had decided to head back to the overworld. Thanks to this, Skeppy was finally back on track with his AP Physics class. But Bad chose to disrupt Skeppy's Physics grindset yet again.

"SKEPPY! IT'S THE DAY YOU SAID WE'D GO BACK TO HELL!" Bad yelled out. Skeppy slumped over, hesitant to continue moving. "Skeppy?"

"I guess it's just been a lot," Skeppy blurted out to Bad. "I don't know... I've been taking care of Skeppy Jr, and studying, and streaming, and yknow, just a lot of stuff. I think I need more time-"

"I get it, but we have to get the tomato, Geppy! O_o" Bad explained to him. Skeppy groaned, staying put in his seat. Bad stood still, a bit underwhelmed. "Okay... Fine, I'm sorry Skeppy." Bad finally gave up, walking out of the messy room.

A few hours later, Bad reappeared back into Skeppy's den. He held out a plate. "Skeppy! I bought a-" he stumbled on his words, slightly panicked for seemingly no reason. "...Baked some muffins, y'want some?"

Skeppy cracked a smile. "Yeah sure, dude." Bad walked over, and handed him one of the bald cupcakes. "Thanks, Bad."

"Alright, see ya!" Bad gave Skeppy a quick hug, before waltzing off to the kitchen. Skeppy contemplated for a bit, staring at the little muffin on his desk. After a bit, Skeppy walked into the kitchen and looked to Bad, clearing his throat.

"Bad, do you still want to find the tomato?" He asked. Bad glared up from the batch of pastry's he was baking, and gave a big grin, stuffing a tiny box into his pocket.

"Yes!" Bad exclaimed, as he strided towards Skeppy. "Let's go right now!" He switched directions, going to the convienent ritual room. Skeppy followed right along.

"ALRIGHT, LET'S GET GOING!" Skeppy beamed, cannon balling straight into the portal.

"Wait up!" Bad agitatedly spoke, jumping in right behind Skeppy. "...Oh my goodness, I forgot that this portal leads to Demon Dan's-"

"hi im the demon dan man from that one epic scp," Demon Dan said. Skeppy and Bad ran the actual fuck out immediately since they didn't feel like dying!

"Alright, so, we go to Satan's garden?" Skeppy asked Bad. Bad nodded, and lead Skeppy away to that exact area tbh. They went straight through the gates of the castle, and trekked through the fancy, grand hallways. They made it to a different room, that seemed very out of place. The room was filled with bottles full of a yellow substance, dorito bags and plastic red solo cups. In the corner of their eyes was a demonic figure, playing a game of bedwars.

"Hey guys it's ya boy Satan Gaming-" Satan looked at the duo, who were previously happily walking through his bedroom. "Excuse me what are you doing in my house man?!"

"We just need tomatoes Satan O_o" Bad told Satan. "Is that okay?"

"Ok but no French people are allowed there anymore!" Satan cried, cuz he hates French people (sorry to the 1.3% of French readers #lifesastruggle). "OKAY FUCKER?!"

"Language, heck you!" Bad scolded. "But okay!" Bad grabbed Skeppy's hand, and started to walk to the garden. They chatted, whilst being very close to each other. Bad and Skeppy then stared at the beautiful greenery that filled the area, as they finally were peacefully entering the garden. They stood in awe at the garden's beauty, as their conversation fell blank.

"I think they're over here," Skeppy motioned to the left, breaking the silence. Bad looked to where Skeppy showed, and holy shit the tomatoes (about time lmao).