Gone

She was falling. 

Falling, 

         Falling, 

                       Falling,

Down,

        Down, 

               Down.

As she fell, she gazed at the clumps of dirt whipping past her face as she turned to the sky. Fluffy, white clouds beamed back at her. Smiling, she kept her eyes angled towards the sun. Everyone always said that staring at the sun would make you blind, but her eyes felt- well, they felt perfect. She felt perfect. Nothing seemed to be wrong. 

The wind tousled her hair and seemed to nudge her out of her stupor. She blinked, noticing that something was wrong. Something was very, very, very wrong. Turning, she saw it. An impending doom heading directly towards her. 

She kept falling. Falling and falling and falling. Trying to grab ahold of everything, of anything that could break her fall from the ground that was slowly moving towards her. She soon realized that there was nothing she could do. 

The ground moved faster, closing in on her. Closing her eyes, she accepted her fate. 

And then she woke up. 

guess who's backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

it's been a year so i hope y'all are doing well

for those of you who've waited, here's a little something to read and think about- if you know who it is, try and guess. i'd love to see your predictions

sorry if it sounds different, writing changes when you get older ig lmao

i'll def be updating more now if i remember but i hope you enjoy!!!!!!!

also username and layout will be changed; not sure what yet but i dont think this account should be held back by an eighth grade design lmao 

anyways love you guys and sorry the year long wait <3 more stuff soon >:)

(also ik this is a rly long note but 6.8K VIEWS WHAT THE I LOVE U GUYS /P UMMMMMMMM)