Lost- For Now, at Least

Adrien blinked. "What did you just say?" 

Mrs. Dupain-Cheng sniffed. "Marinette- she's gone. We can't find her anywhere. Have you seen her lately?"

Adrien thought for a moment. "Well... she wasn't feeling so well earlier so I brought her to my room but had to leave. (geez, that sounds like I'm a stalker or something). I thought she was still there!"  

"Could you please see if she's there? I had no idea she wan't feeling well- she didn't call me." 

"Alright." Adrien headed up to his room, expecting to see sweet little Marinette sitting on his bed. This was probably all a misunderstanding.  Oh gosh, hopefully she didn't remember the kiss- he didn't have a crush on her or anything... right? 

Adrien shook his head. Focus. He peeked through the crack of the door, and saw.... nothing. Absolutley nothing. 

He walked around, trying to see if maybe Marinette was playing games or something. He sat on his bed, and then frowned as he heard the crinkle of paper underneath him. Adrien grabbed the piece of paper. Reading it, his eyes widened. 

Dear Mr. Agreste, 

It has come to my attention that little Mrs. Dupain-Cheng has something that I desire. I, so to speak, am letting the cat out of the bag- she's not coming back unless you hand over what I would like to possess. Let's hope that we can solve this matter easily. 

If you do not report by 11:59 Saturday with the items in mind, Mrs. Dupain-Cheng will be gone. Forever. 

Toodles!

-Anon 

Adrien gaped at the letter. Anon- whoever that was- knew who he was. They knew the secret that Adrien had been hiding, that Adrien had loved. 

Plagg, sleeping next to Adrien's pillow, woke up to see the letter next to him. Someone knew. And Plagg knew what that meant- he had to go find Tikki. 

Alya POV

Alya was in a state of shock. One minute, she was making her greatest plan of all time- but one of the key points was missing. Marinette was missing. And she didn't know what to make of it. 

Crying next to Nino on the couch, she made up her mind. Someone was going to pay for this. And she would be right on their case. 

Luka POV

Marinette. Oh, sweet bluebell eyed Marinette was gone. He should have never let her out of his sight. Agreste had to get in the way of that. 

Agreste. Luka hated that boy, but they had to work together to find Marinette. And after that- well, may the best man win. 

Well, how about that? 

Poor, poor Adrien. He's got a lot more obstacles coming his way. That's all I'm saying. :) 

Happy 623498259025th day of Quarantine!

-fandom_worshiper24