The Dare

*Alya POV*
If you think truth or dare is old and cliche, I need to tell you something: it's not. Other than old school actually telling your crush you like them, or being locked in a panther cage, truth or dare is a full-proof way to start some chemistry. Problem is, how do you start chemistry with a *just a friend* person and a stuttering- only-around-her-crush person? That's when I realized truth or dare wasn't enough.
And that's when I realized that Luka might be more valuable then you might think.
*insert evil reporter emoji*
Btw if I have any lukanette fans here, I can make an alternate ending if y'all want it.
Wanna know why blueberry head 2.0 is special? Well, for two things:
1. He could be a possible ship if adrienette fails.
2. Jealousy! Hello, did you read the last chapter? Jealousy is an amazing thing to work with!
I suddenly heard something and was pulled out of my thoughts. And I heard something very odd.
I could hear the usual chatter of course from our classmates. Mari was chatting with Luka. But when I turned to the front of the class, I heard something like a hiss- from Adrien. Adrien Agreste. The fashion model. And he was hissing as he was staring at- Luka. This is perfect!
Then, another strange thought came into my brain. Why was Adrien hissing? Was he practicing for a photo shoot or- wait a minute. Isn't Chat Noir a cat? So wouldn't he hiss?
I started imaging it all. Yes, yes, this is perfect! I should tell Marinette! I half turned around- but then I paused. Marinette would probably just say I was wrong. Maybe I should stop thinking about this anyway.
But should I?
*Hawkmoth POV*
Later that day...
"Hmmm... I haven't akumitized anyone for several days. Is there any emotion out there other than happiness?" *cue suspenseful music as he gazes across the horizon (big words, I know) "But wait. I feel an emotion. It's getting stronger. Let me see what we have here..."

*Blare POV*
A little before this....
I'm Blare. I'm in love with the girl of my dreams: Josie. She's the most beautiful person in the world, and I love her. The problem is, I don't know how to say I love you- it's too hard. Will Josie love me back? I'm just a skinny, red-brownish haired girl with a pixie cut. Hopefully, though, she'll love me back: so I'm attempting it today, on this beautiful day.
"Josie?"
"Yeah?"
"Listen, I- I have something to tell you."
"Okay, what?"
"Listen, I.." Oh my gosh, how do people do these things?
"Josie, I...I love you." Josie stops walking and stares at me. "You what?"
"I love you." Josie looks over at mean and takes a deep breath. "Listen, Blake... I'm sorry. I just... I just can't." She sprints away, leaving me staring at the space the person that I thought was the love of my life just occupied.
I sink down to the ground, sobbing. What have I done? Why did she do this to me? I just can't believe that....
Everything suddenly turns black, and all I can feel is hated. A purple light glares into my eyes. "Hello, Blare . You have just been rejected by the love of your life- and now it's time to seek revenge. I will give you the power to cause everyone you touch to feel the loss that the person they love doesn't love them anymore. In exchange, return with the cat and ladybug miraculous."
"Yes, Hawk Moth." I feel darkness closing in on me, transforming me into a person with only thought of revenge. And the first person I'm going after is Josie.

*Marinette POV*
My friends and I were hanging out at the zoo, me being the total stuttering clutz I am, and Adrien being perfect as always. When we all reached the panther exhibit, Alya and Nino decided they wanted to spend sometime together. Who did they leave me with? Adrien.
Adrien and I walked over to the zebras. I was trying not to freak out and do something freakishly weird, when suddenly I heard a feminine voice whispering into my ear. "Love can only last so long." I felt a poke, and an icy feeling slid down my spine. Faintly, I heard Adrien calling for me in the distance- but the ice was to cold for me to speak- and the I couldn't. And everything went black.

Hey guys! I know, I know, it's been a long time. As always. I'm sorry- I'll try to update more often. No promises though!
Thank you to littlenightblossom for my first follow! Y'all should check out her works!
Anyway, thanks for reading! And thank you thank you thank you for 191 reads!
-fandom_worshipper24