The Key

Alya sent an announcement to her class (excluding Marinette and Adrien- and Chloe). An email was sent in all capitals:

NEEDED: PEOPLE WHO ARE GOOD AT MAKING PLANS, ARE FAST, CAN KEEP SECRETS AND STILL HAVE BRAINS THAT WEREN'T LOST YEARS AGO. 

JOB INFO: GETTING ADRIENETTE TOGETHER

IF YOU WANT THE JOB, EMAIL NOW- AND TELL NO ONE EXCEPT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SENT THIS. -THX, ALYA

Almost immediately, half the class responded. By the end, Alya had almost the entire class with her- and she was excited. This plan was BOUND to work- and no one could stop her this time. 

***

Adrien had a feeling something was going to happen. The way Alya was smiling, and the secret little glances she was sharing with Nino made him think that something really, REALLY bad was about to come- and it seemed as if the entire class new about it, except for him (A.N. Oh, the IRONY).

Something bad was about to happen- and he was sure of it. There seemed to be an evil gleam in everyone's eye- except for his princess. She, on the other hand, still had the warm smile and twinkling bluebell eyes on her face like always. Oh, how adorable- FOCUS, ADRIEN! He shouldn't disrespect his Lady like that. 

The evening of patrol, he felt guilty every time he looked at Ladybug. She should be the only person that he should be focusing on- and nobody else. Not even that glint in Alya's eye, which was very strange....

He pushed it away, though, trying to think about other things- until the next day. 

***

Adrien noticed something different the next day. Everyone was staring at the front, with no evil smiles in sight. Alya looked furious.  Marinette, on the other hand, looked like she was in heaven. Adrien looked towards the front, and saw someone new- Luka. His stomach turned. Wasn't this the guy who seemed to be in love with Marinette? 

Adrien shook his head, clearing his thoughts. He shouldn't be feeling this way. After all, Marinette was just a friend. Nothing more.

He still had a bad feeling about this guy, though. Something about him...

***

Alya was mad. No, more than mad. She was FURIOUS. Why the heck did Luka have to come into HER class, and ruin HER ship??! This was- this was- wait a second. Alya turned to Adrien, seemed to be resisting the urge to blow up Luka. Hmmm... maybe this'll help Adrien find the crush he's been hiding. Isn't jealousy the best way to find out how you feel?

Alya slowly grinned. Luka had just joined the group- without ever even getting an invite. He might just be the key to unlocking Adrienette.

Guys, I'm so sorry I haven't been on for a while- I had a VERY busy summer, so two chapters to make up for it- but I will try to update regularly now! 

Also, I'm thinking about adding a bit of Julerose and Marcthaniel (or whatever that ship's suppose to be). Opinions? 

Thx for reading! 

-Fandom_Worshipper24