I'm Not Jealous

Dedicated to Sparcles5. You're amazing! Love ya!

*Marinette POV*
The blackout lasted for a second as the shiver of cold flee up my spine. Instantly, pain pierced my head, making it so the dark person's voice traveled through my brain, telling me Adrien didn't love me. He didn't. My love didn't love me.
I crumpled to the ground, tears welling up, and broke down. The voices were telling me that I was a failure. I should never have loved Adrien.  I tried to fight back- but it's just so hard. Someone seemed to call to me, but I couldn't hear them. The voice told me Adrien didn't love me- should I give in? It seemed more and more impossible to fight off this voice.
Suddenly, the blurry outline of a golden headed  boy approached me. He crouched down, and with a jolt, I realized this was Adrien. Adrien Agreste. Was he here to tell me I was a failure?
No, he was saying something else. "Come on, Marinette. You need to fight her." I slowly realized he was trying to help me, but I couldn't say anything. The only word I could say was "help."
*Adrien POV*
Why did hawk moth have to ruin my time with Marinette? All I wanted to do was have a good time at the zoo, and then I see a black figure come up behind Marinette and poke her. And then I don't know what to do.
"Marinette! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, ohmygoshohmygosh (AN: He's a cinnamon roll. He says gosh.) What do I do?" I run over to Marinette, and before I can do anything, she crumpled to the ground. I bend down, seeing the tears run down her face, and silently scream. Who would DARE do this to MY princess?!
I notice that Marinette looks as if she's going to pass out. "Come on, Marinette. You need to fight her." I say, trying to lend her confidence. She looks at me, and for a moment I can see the cheerful Marinette inside all the pain. I hear her say "Help." And then she passes out.
I reach down to pick her up and rush her to a hospital when I hear a guy go, "Here. Let me take her." I swivel around to see Luka.
"What do you want?" I say. Luka looks at me in surprise as I realize I was glaring at him. I immediately put on my model smile. Why was I glaring at him? Was I je- no, must have just been being protective.
"I said that I could take her to the hospital, seeing as how she knows me well  and she lov-likes me as a fRiEnD. (AN: hahahah) Luka says. "She knows me AND likes me too!!!" I blurt out.
Luka shrugs. "I can take her- no need to dirty your impeccable clothes." He smirks as I try to hold back un-cinnamonrolly words. (AN: Yes, that's a word. Or at least now it is.) "Sorry, Luka, but I'd rather carry her." I say. Luka gapes at me as I pick Mari up. "But-"
"No. I'm taking her." And with that, I walk away."

Hello!!!!! I'm so so so so sorry that this was so late but I PROMISE a new chapter is coming very soon. Thanks y'all for the 399 views!!!! I love you guys so much!!!
Thank you Sparcles5 for the second follow ever!!! Love ya!!
❤️fandom_worshipper24