Confused

Dedicated to NishkaJuneja. Love ya! 
A couple minutes later....
Luka was furious. Marinette was hurt and in pain, and Luka knew how to calm her down. He should have just scooped her up. Maybe then Marinette would stop looking towards the "just a friend" jerk that she liked. Who did Adrien think he was, anyway?
Luka took a deep breath. What was he thinking? He shouldn't be mad at Adrien.
Staring at Adrien's back, he turned. It was decided. May the best man win.

Little did either boy know, there was a third bachelor. Or there was one coming. But that's for later. We still have a problem.

Adrien POV
I had to take Marinette somewhere before fighting the akuma or whatever it was. I went to the only place I knew- my house.
I quickly unlocked the gate, sprinted upstairs, and ran into my room. Shoving empty cheese containers off the bed, I quickly cleared a space for Marinette and gently settled her down. She looked so helpless that I felt bad for leaving her.
I transformed into Chat, and was about to leave , and then I turned around and saw Marinette. I suddenly had the urge to... I don't know, give her a hug- but I didn't want to wake her up. Without thought, I kissed her on the forehead- and then drew back quickly. What was I doing?! What is wrong with me?! What about Ladybug?
I shook my head. I must've been tired from the zoo. Anyway, I'd better go find the akuma before it causes any more problems.
I climbed out the window, and ran off to accompany my Lady before she ran into too much trouble.
I jumped onto the top of a nearby building to get a view of this akuma. All I could see, though, were people sobbing as Marinette had done. Clearly, the akuma had struck- but where was it?
I suddenly heard a thump behind me, and a cackle. Aha.

Marinette POV
I woke up, the horrible feeling strangely... gone. I looked around, only to find that I wasn't in the zoo anymore. I was in... Adrien's room.
I almost fainted right there and then. But then I shook myself. He probably just had to go somewhere and dropped me off here. But then how was I healed?
"Marinette! Are you alright?"
"Tikki!" The kwami flew through the air and gave me a neck hug. I smiled- then frowned. "What happened Tikki?" Tikki drew away from me. "An akuma did this weird thing, and you crumpled and fainted- but I don't know how."
"How did I get here?"
Tikki scrunched up her forehead. "Luka came over and tried to pick you up... but Adrien ended up taking you here, but then he... uh.... left." I almost leaped for joy- and then remembered there was an akuma. "Tikki, we'll talk more later. Spots on!"
I transformed, and then leaped out the window. Spotting (AN I know I'm so funny) Chat, she jumped over toward him, getting ready to fight.
Unbeknownst to her, Natalie had seen Ladybug run out of Adrien's room, and knew some dangerous information- some that should be kept out of her grasp.

Hello! Happy Thanksgiving to all! I love you guys so much! Sorry this is a quick chapter- but still, enjoy!
XO fandom_worshipper24