The Plan

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! BE QUIET!" The talking ceased as Alya stepped onto the school stage that she had managed to borrow. If this plan was to be accomplished, it had to be big, smart, and secret.

"Listen up everyone! You are here to bring our most cheesy, most annoying (but cutest) ship ever together: Adrien and Marinette." Students cheered, giving Alya a little boost in courage.

"We've all been waiting for these two to get together, but no matter how hard we try, Adrien is always the oblivious person he's always been- but I do think he may have a crush even HE might not know about- and our job is to show him it's there." More cheering, and Alya's heart gave a little leap when she heard Nino shouting himself hoarse. With that, she continued: "You all know about Marinette's crush, I assume. And most of you have probably figured out about Adrien's. The thing is, we need to bring out his crush, and show him it's there. And what better way to do it then jealousy?"

"Basically, we need to make him jealous. Text me your ideas- and we'll see if they work. First meeting in two days! Who's ready for this couple!" Students roared, Rose squealing in delight as Alya walked off, immediatly embraced by Nino. "You go, girl!" He said, grinning. "You've got this." Alya smiled, her heart pounding as she kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Nino." She walked away to her house, with Nino watching her with a hand on his cheek. He smiled. "You go, girl."

*Marinette POV*

I'm scared. Alya's up to something and I'm pretty sure that isn't a good thing. She's got that look in her eyes, that evil glint that tells you something bad is happening soon. And today, she was acting strange.
" Hey Al, what's up?" I smiled. Alya jumped in surprise and started swiping all of her papers in her bag- including, I noticed, her phone- and that never happens. And I mean NEVER. She was Lady WIFI for a reason, people. (AN: if you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to rewatch Miraculous. Immediately)
"Hey, girl!" Alya's unconvincingly innocent face  clearly states she's hiding something... and I have no idea what.

The day continued on, and it seemed almost normal- almost. There were a couple confusing things that made- well- not normal. For instance, Kim hadn't made a SINGLE dare- and Max had only confused me 5 times, not 500. Juleka was talking a little bit more, and Rose seemed a lot happier (if possible). The only people who haven't changed are Chloe (no surprise there), Sabrina, and Adrien. Sweet, sunshine Adrien who I loved more than- wait, what am I talking about?
"Marinette?"
"Aaaaadrien" So sweet, so-
"Marinette?"
"Wha-Adrien?" I inwardly screamed. What am I doing?!
"Uh... he-hey Adrien. What's u-up?" Adrien frowned at me. Did I do something wrong?
"Are you okay Marinette? Is something wrong?"
"N-no, you're perfect I MEAN everything's PERFECT! I'm fine!" Why, Marinette, do you have to do this to yourself? WHY?! "Is somethings wrong? Everything seems fine? Except everyone acting weird." I mumbled. "Yeah, I've noticed to. Rose-"
"Juleka"
"Max-"
"Kim-"
Adrien ruffled his perfectly blond and fluffy hair. "I don't know what's happening- but I have a suspicion. I think it's-"
"Alya." We said at the same time. Surprised, we just stared at each other in silence, until Adrien said what we were both thinking. "If it's Alya- things are not going to end well."