Encanto

You had arrived in Encanto, and it was amazing. You looked around at all of the beautiful plant and animals, and how happy people filled the street. You continued walking until you found the cottage your father had purchased for you.
  Eh..it's small..but it'll do, you thought to yourself as you set your bags down inside. You looked around the dreary looking cottage. You changed into a flowing white dress in the tiny bathroom. Applying a small amount of mascara and eyeliner, you put your long curly hair up in a bun. You had decided that since you were to be living there, it should at least feel like a home, right?
  You slipped on some light brown sandals to match the dress and walked out of the house into the sun. You smiled to yourself, feeling happy for once in a while.
  You walked around the village, wondering where the market was. Aggravated at yourself for not getting a map, you took a sharp turn.
  You shrieked as you bumped into someone, falling backwards. All of a sudden, you felt a strong arm wrapping around your waste, catching you.
  "Ah, lo siento~," a deep voice said, and you looked up.
  Your eyes were met with olive green ones. You had been caught by a boy, who seemed to be your age. He was a few inches taller than you, his hair in curls that almost reached his shoulders.
  "Going to stare at me the whole time, bonita?" he smirked, and you realized you had been staring. 
  You quickly composed yourself, a small blush appearing on your cheek.
  "Uh, sorry. I'm yn," you had to look up to see his face, as he was taller than you.
  "Camilo. Camilo Madrigal," he smirked, leaning closer.
  "Camilo!"
  You turned to see a girl about your age, with short curly hair and lime green, round glasses.
  "Camilo! Stop scaring her away! She's new!" the girl smacked him in the back of his head. She then turned to you.
  "Sorry for my dumb cousin, I'm Mirabel," she smiled at you.
  Realizing Camilo still had his arm around your waist, you pushed yourself away; smiling at the girl.
  "I'm yn," you grinned.
  "Ah, you wound me, hermosa," he acted hurt from when you pushed him away. You rolled your eyes at him.
  "You were a little to close for comfort, Mr." you looked at him, slightly annoyed. All he did was smirk and shape-shift into you. Your eyes widened.
  " AGH- WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK-"you almost screamed. He turned back to himself, realizing he scared you.
  "Hey, calm down, mi amor. I can shape-shift. It's my gift."
  "Oh, okay...?" you had remembered your father telling you about the magical family.
  "Wait. Did you just call me love-?"