Happy Birthday....? Pt.2

It was about seven o'clock now, and Camilo still hadn't came to see you. Birthday wishes and gifts came and went. Now from Camilo, by the way. You frown and decide to go to bed. You couldn't beleive he had forgot your birthday!
  Just before you change your clothes, you hear a knock on the door. You rush to open it and you see...Camilo?
  "Camilo?!"
  "Shush princessa! No time for talking!"
   He drags you out of your house through the woods behind it. You pant, trying to keep up.
  "Where are we going?!"
  "You'll see!"
  The two of you finally slow down. He wraps his hands around your eyes, and guides you.
  "Camilo...?"
  "We're almost there!"
  You finally come to a stop. He pulls his hands off of your eyes. Your eyes widen in amazement.
  "Happy birthday, princessa," he whispers as he gives you a peck on the lips. You were facing a clearing with a table in the middle. It had two chairs, with food on the table. It was surrounded by fireflies. The clearing was decorated with flowers. Three candles sat in the middle of the table. Your eyes water as you smile.
  "C-Camilo...it's beautiful," you exclaim.
  He just smiled and takes your hand, leading you to the table. He pulls out your chair, and you sit, smiling at him. The two of you begin eating your dinner.
                             •Time Skip•
   The two of you lay on your backs on a blanket, looking at the stars. You smile to yourself as Camilo plays with your hair.
  "Camilo?"
  "Yes, mi amor?"
  "I love you."
  "I love you too, mi vida."
   He grabs your waist and pulls you in. He presses his soft lips against yours. You moved closer to him and you bury your hands in his hair.
  'This has been an awesome birthday...' you think to yourself.