Dinner Pt.1

The shape-shifter looked flustered, but quickly covered it up.
"I call all beautiful girls that, bonita," he smirked at you.
Two can play that game, you thought. You then leaned closer to him.
"Well, be careful. Because I'm not your ordinary girl," you whispered, winked at him, then walked off.

Camilo POV:
  What the hell just happened, I thought as I watched the girl walk away. I could feel that my face was heated up. Mirabel stood beside me, laughing hysterically.
  "Did Mr. Romeo just blush?!" she continued laughing.
  "Shut up, Mira," I said, embarrassed. It was supposed to be the other way around. I was supposed to make her blush.
  Something was different about her though... her smile, her laugh-wait! Camilo! Get your shit together!
  He walked away from his cousin, who was still laughing, thinking of a plan. He decided that he'll invite her to dinner tonight.
  I'll have her wrapped around my finger in no time...
               Time Skip bought by Camilo's
                       •Amazing singing•

Yn POV:
  You had just got back from the market, and set you stuff down. You were about to start decorating, until you heard a knock on the door.
  Ughhh..who is it now...?
  You opened the door to see olive eyes and a flirtatious smirk.
  "And what pleasure do I owe for this visit?" you said sarcastically; rolling your eyes. 
  "A kiss would be fine-ow!" Before he could finished the sentence, you had plucked him, smirking.
  "Yea...no. Not gonna happen. What do you really want?"
  "Agh, you wound me, hermosa. I was actually inviting you to have dinner with our family tonight; since you're new here."
  "Fine-give me ten minutes. You can come in if you want."
  He just smirked and flopped down on your couch.
  You went into the bathroom, took a quick shower, and got dressed. You put on a off the shoulder red ruffled dress that went to your ankles, black sandals, and gold hoops. You brush your hair and decides to let it stay down.    You walk out of the small room to find Camilo asleep. On your couch.
  He looks so cute-AGH. Get. Yourself. Together.
  You pluck him again, acting annoyed.
  "Ay, Romeo, get up-" you finally give up plucking and you pull his hair.
  "Agh! I'm up! Damn, that hurt-" he pouted.
  "Stop acting like a baby; I'm finished. Lets go," you say, annoyed.
  "Of course, princessa," he bowed mockingly and you couldn't help but stiffen a giggle. He smirks and the two of you make your way to his Casita.