Healing

YN POV:
  It was about a week after your father had died. Camilo and the Madrigals has been by your side every step of the day. You got out of bed when you heard a knock on the door. You open if to find Camilo.
   "Morning, princessa," he says softly and pulls you into a hug, wrapping his arms around your waist. The two of you stay like that for a few seconds, until you return his gentle smile.
  "Get dressed, hermosa! We're going somewhere fun!"
  You roll your eyes, laughing. You walk to your room and change into a strapless light yellow dress, with ruffles at the bottom. You throw on white sandals.
  "Ah, you look beautiful, princessa," Camilo says as he kisses you cheek.
  "So, where are we going?"
  "I know a place."
  That was all he told you before dragging you out of the house.
  "Close your eyes, princessa. It's not far."
  "Fine-"
   He drags you for a few minutes until the two of you stop.
  "You can open your eyes, hermosa."
  You do, and they widen in amazement. It was a huge lake, with flowers surrounded the sandy shore. It was enclosed by trees. In the middle of the shore, there was a white blanket with a picnic basket in the middle. You turn your head to smile at him.
   "Thank you, Cami-"
   "You welcome princessa, but if you don't like i-"
    You cut him off, pulling him into a passionate kiss. His arms snake around your waist, and you bury your hands in his curly hair.  After a few seconds, the two of you pull away, faces flushed. You just grin at each other and Camilo leads you to the picnic blanket.

                           •Time Skip•

The two of you cuddled together on the blanket, watching the stars. You inhaled Camilo's sent, smiling softly.
   "I love you, Cami-"
   His eyes widened, he then smiled softly.
   "I love you too, princessa," he kisses your forehead.