Jealousy

YN POV:
  It had been a few days since your date with Camilo, and you were floating on air. You had never felt so happy, so in love.
  You were walking to town to pick up some need groceries. You had to admit, you and Camilo ate most of the food out of your kitchen. You were wearing a sleeveless baby blue dress, along with your white sandals. Your decided to let your hair down today, you felt free. 
  You were almost at the store until you hear someone call your name. Your turn around to see a tall boy. He had brown eyes, a golden-brown complexion, freckles, and wavy black hair.
  "Umm..can I help you?"
  "Ah, let me introduce myself. I'm Julian," he stared, smirking at you. He winked and kissed your hand.
  You smiled awkwardly.
  "Umm..nice to meet you? I'm yn-" you started before someone pushed you away.

Camilo POV:
  I was in town, getting some supplies for Tia Julieta. She had ran out of ingredients for her arepas, and I was glad to help her. Her food is delicious.
  I was almost at the store when I saw...yn? And some boy? I frowned.
  'Maybe they're related,' I thought, but then he winked at her.
  Who the hell does he think he is? That's my girlfriend.
  I walk over, pushing yn away.
  "Ah, Camilo! Hi!" yn said awkwardly.
  "Who is this...boy," I demanded, slightly angry.
  "I'm Julian-" he smirked.
  "Well, Julian. This is my girlfriend. So stay away from her," I say angrily and drag her away from him to the store. I pull her to the side of the store.
  "Hey! We were just talking-"
  I cut her off as I put my hands firmly on her waist, kissing her.
  "You are my girlfriend, bueno?" I whisper in her ear.
  She just laughed.
  "Jealous, I see..." she smirked and walked away.
  I watched her go, smiling slightly. She could take care of herself. What was I going to do with her?
And it's hard to keep my cool, when other bitches try to get with my dude~