Embarrasment

~9:45 a.m.~
  Yn POV:
    You wake up, feeling refreshed. You attempted to get up, but you were tangled up in covers. Wait. Not covers. Arms. Your eyes widened in realization.
  I just cuddled with Camilo Madrigal. The flirt of the town.
  You attempt to move, but he pulls you down.
  "No, stay princessa..." he groans, his voice hoarse. He wraps his arms tighter around you. You huff in annoyance; he was stronger than you, so you were forced to stay there.
  About thirty minutes later, he wakes up, his hair all over his head. He yawns, he's t-shirt going up as he stretched. You turn away, a faint blush on you face.
  "Morning, princessa!"
  "Morning, Camilo." you laughed slightly. You both head downstairs for breakfast. You sat in between Camilo and Pepa. You the see Camilo and Dolores staring at each other.
  'She knows,' you thought in horror. 'She'll tell everyone.'
  Abuela broke their weird staring contest.
   "So, yn, how was your night? Camilo didn't keep you awake, did he?"
  "Oh, no. I slept fine last night," you glanced at Camilo.
  Dolores has enough.
  "They cuddled together all night! And Milo wouldn't let her go!" she blurted out, smirking.
  Everyone had mixed reactions. Abuela choked on her orange juice. A rainbow appeared over Pepa's head. Felíx grinned at his son. Mirabel and Isabela high-fived each other. Mirabel's parents, Luisa, and Antonio just smiled. Bruno just looked around awkwardly. After glaring at his sister, Camilo stood up and took your hand.
  "Me and yn are leaving, adios-!" You and him ran out of the house to the river.
  "I'm gonna kill her-" he muttered to himself.
  "It's alright, Milo. They'll probably forget about it later," you roll your eyes, not realizing what you said.
  "Cami? Is the princessa warming up to me?" he smirked leaning towards you. And you, being the boss that you were, just smirked and shoved him into to river.
  "Oh, it's on-"

Flirtatious~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें