Dinner Pt.2

The two of you finally arrive at Casita. Your eyes widened in amazement.
"This is your casita?! It's amazing!"
  "Close your mouth, princesssa. You'll catch flies," he looked at you in amusement. Before you could make a smart remark, he took your hand and pulled you inside.
  Everyone was already eating, and looked at you too. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds. All of a sudden, a pretty middle-aged women with curly ginger hair in a braid stood up and hugged you.
  "Ah, Camilo! You never told me you had a girlfriend!" a rainbow appeared over her head as she smiled happily. You felt your cheeks heat up. Mirabel just sat at the table, watching in amusement.
  "Mamí, she's not my girlfriend," Camilo rolled his eyes, shooing his mother off of you. "This is yn, she's new here."
  "Hola, Senora-"
  "Pepa. You can call me Pepa," the kind women introduced herself. She smiled and led you to a seat between Camilo and Isabela. Who, was beautiful, if we're being honest.
                      Time skip bought by
                         Isabela's beauty

Dinner had ended, and everyone was almost off to bed. Except for you, that is. It was late, and you house was on the other side of town. You had ended up having to ask Abuela Alma if you could stay. Well...more like Camilo asked, but hey. Same thing.
You had borrowed some clothes from Isabela; you too had became very close in the past hour. Sadly, her and the other women in the house were set on setting you and Camilo up.
"Yn, you could sleep in Mirabel's room for the night-" Abuela has started.
"Agh, sorry. No room."
"Okay then, what about Isa's room-"
"No room."
You watched in horror as the girls all smirked at you.
"Well, you'll just have to sleep in Camilo's room, since you too are the same age."
Your eyes widened in horror and you glared at Isabela and Mirabel, who were celebrating silently behind Abuela.
You said thank you to Abuela, and as soon as she left, Camilo walked in, grinning.
"Well, hermosa. Looks like your sleeping with me," he leaned in. You scoffed and pushed his face away, and dragged Isabela and Mirabel out by the ear.
"What was that-!" you whisper-yelled.
"Nothing- you two just need to know each other more," Isabela giggled.
You just rolled your eyes and walked to his room with the clothes you borrowed from Isa.
You opened the door and froze. It was Camilo. Shirtless. He noticed you staring and walked closer to you, with that silly smirk of his.
"Like what you see, mi amor?" He whispered in your ear. You snapped out of you trance and plucked him.
"Agh! What is with you and plucking?"
You ignored him and walked to the bathroom to change you clothes.