Yes!

•Time Skip 1 Year•
  You and Camilo had been dating for a while now, and you've never been happier. He visited you when you were sick, came to your house every morning, and occasionally scared off Julian. You couldn't wish for anything more.
  Christmas time was coming soon, and you were getting ready for the family party the Madrigals were throwing.
  You go through your closet and pick out a red and gold dress. You put on gold hoops and a bangle. You apply your makeup just in time to hear the doorbell.
  "Coming!"
  You rush downstairs to open the door.
  "Camilo!"
  "Feliz Navidad, princessa!"
  He grins and gives you a quick kiss on the lips. He wasn't wearing his yellow ruana; instead, he had on a white dress shirt, black slacks, and a black tie.
  "Ready bonita?"
  "Almost, let me grab my purse!"
  You rush back in and grab a black handbag off the counter. You run back out side and Camilo takes your hand.
  Together, the two of you walk to Casita in the snow, which Pepa has made for the children of Encanto.
                             •Time Skip•

   The two of you arrive at Casita in about twenty minutes. As the door opens, you're greeted by Isabella, Mirabel, and Dolores.
   Mirabel, then Dolores gives you a tight hug and moves to sit around the tree.
   Isabela waits till the finish and hugs you, kissing you on the cheek.
  "Woah prima, trying to steal yn from me?" Camilo asks Isabela, joking.
  She playfully slaps his arm, laughing. She then smiled at you and moved to sit with her sisters. No one notices the pain in her eyes...
  You walk in with Camilo, then hugged by Pepa and Felix, then the other residents of Casita.        You and Camilo then take a seat in between Isabela and Pepa, him pulling you into his lap.
  Your face turns red as you bury you face in his neck while everyone around you laughs and smiles.
"Okay! Lets open up the gifts!" Abuela says as Luisa starts passing around gifts.
                             •Time Skip•
  You had received a gift from everyone except Camilo: a heart-shaped necklace from Isabela, a new dress from Mirabel, some bracelets from Pepa and Felix, a cookbook from Julieta and Agustin, a painting from Antonio, a friendship bracelet from Luisa, and a silver necklace from Abuela.
  You smile, looking around at the family you've gained. Then, all of a sudden, Camilo pulls you in front of everyone. You look at him, confused.
   "Yn. Ever since you came to Encanto, you've been a blessing. You are the most beautiful, the kindest, most loving person I've ever meant. I've never been the same since you've arrived, mi princessa. You've made me the most happiest man alive," he gets down on one knee.
  "Yn. Will you marry me?"
  Your eyes water as he pulls the ring box out of his pocket. As he opens it, a golden ring with a simple diamond lays on the red velvet cloth.

  "O-of course!" You smile, tears falling down your face

  "O-of course!" You smile, tears falling down your face. He slides the ring on your finger, smiling happily. He then raises off his knee and pulls you into a passionate kiss. The two of you pull away to find everyone cheering.
  Isabela comes up to you, tears on her face. She smiles and gives you a hug, Pepa following, in the same boat. You look over to see Feliz and Agustin patting Camilo on the back, Antonio hugging him. You continue receiving hugs from your soon-to-be family, tears streaming down your face.
  Camilo gives you another kiss, pressing his forehead against yours.
  Best Christmas Ever!
                         •End of Book 1•