Falling

A/N: you must listen to this song!

Lunch was over, and Camilo offered to take you home. When you got there, you realized that you never finished decorating.
"If you want, I can help, princessa-" he smirked at you.
"Fine, but only because I can't reach some stuff," you smiled slightly.
Time Skip •
About an hour later, the two of you had finished decorating the cottage. It looked more like home. All of a sudden, Camilo getsp up, turn on the radio you had bought, and bowed down in front of you.
"May I have this dance, princessa?"
You giggled and took his hand.
'I'm falling for him...' you thought. The two of you danced around the house, laughing and grinning like idiots. A slow song came on, and he wrapped his arms around your waist and you leaned onto his chest. The two of you twirl slowly around the cottage, enjoying the moment.
'Nothing could be more perfect than this...' you thought as you inhaled his scent. As the song finished, the two of collapsed on the couch, tired. You sun had already gone down.
"Agh, Mamí is gonna kill me-," Camilo groaned. You just laughed and led him to you door.
"I'll see you tomorrow, Milo," you smiled.
"Nu-uh. You owe me for helping you," he gave you a tired smirk.
Without thinking, you gave him a quick peck on his lips.
"Agh, oh my God, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking-" you were cut off as he pulled you in and kissed you again.
"Goodnight, princessa," he smirked, blushing. He walked away from your house.
You grinned and went up to your room.

Camilo POV:
"YES!" I yelled as soon a I was far from her house. She likes me! And I'm falling for her!
Head over heals, I'm gonna be her man. I'll make sure of it.