Nightmares

Camilo POV:
    What is wrong with this girl?! She's supposed to be madly in love with me already. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...
  I sighed and continued changing into my night clothes, and layed down on the bed, thinking. Yn had walked out of the bathroom, finished. She looked around the room, frowning.
  "Where an I going to sleep?" she looked at you.
  "In the bed? Duh-" I rolled my eyes.
  "With you?!" her eyes widened.
  "Ay, princessa. I don't bite, calm down."
  "If you try anything, I swear I will beat the shi-"
  "Calm down."
  I rolled my eyes and flopped down on my bed. Yn had stopped frowning and layed down. I playfully wrapped my arm around her waist, but she slapped it away. I just chuckled softly and went to sleep.

Yn POV:
   You wake up all of a sudden, breathing heavily. You had tears running down the side of you face, your eyes red. You had a nightmare about your mother; you had them every once in a while. Camilo suddenly gets up beside you, eyes filled with worry, his hair a mess.
  "Are you okay, princessa-?" he whispered, looking concerned.
  "Y-yea..just a nightmare, I'm sorry if I woke you..." you start crying again. Then you feel strong arms wrap around you.
  "Shhh...it's okay, princessa..nightmares happen..."
  All you did was lean into him, still crying. Eventually, you fall asleep.

Camilo's POV:
  I watch her as she sleeps in my arms.
  She looks so peaceful...so beautiful-
  I stop myself. I couldn't be falling for her, could I? I was supposed to make her fall for me-. I sigh laying her down on the bed.
  "Goodnight, princessa.." I whisper before I wrap my arms around her again, and fall asleep.